When did you start having doubts about Carlos?

Mine was during the play off game against Hull. 1 nill down, and still a chance to get something, and Carlos brings on that player who found God. 

When did you start having your doubts?

Edited by M Royds

I started having doubts about his future with us when our fans started getting on his back mere months after leading us to our most exciting season in decades, bar the Megson/Jones experience.

It's pretty apparent that we'll never learn, but that's football, and we're not the only club like that.

17 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Mine was during the play off game against Hull. 1 nill down, and still a chance to get something, and Carlos brings on that player who found God. 

When did you start having your doubts?

Precisely the same moment you did .

Guest The Horse

Last season after the loss to Leeds a few games in.
Everything was different from kick off on that game and the malaise still lingers.
DC needs to proverbially stick his fingers down his throat and throw up the play-off hangover by getting rid of Carlos.
Fresh start needed.

This squad is far too good to be playing this drivel.

Said it before...I would have sacked him after we lost to Leeds and Brentford last season.

He should have walked after the abject pile of bobbar served up v Huddersfield.  

Talking to one of my mates at half time and I said to him of the home games this season where have you been happy after a performance he could only think of v Forest.  One game out of four/five home performances despite the huge amount of money spent over the years and the players we have.  The wins we’ve had have done nothing but paper over the cracks in my opinion.

Said it then and I say it now.  He will not get us up and should go.

Most games last seasom i was mmmmm but gave him the benefit because of the fact he got us to the playoffs.

The playoff game at Huddersfield was the game changer, Huddersfield were pants going in and we were the form team.

They were conceding for fun and we turned out a tactical display like we did, the difference from the previous season was the free flowing football we played when we beat Brighton 2-0, Wtf happened in the 12 months after and since?

Had doubts after first playoff final when we got beat by Hull.

I wanted him sacked this time last season.

Now it's just a slow death.

The football is negative but hard working. We are capable of so much more.

He has to go now because it's getting worse and we will be beyond saving.