When did you start having doubts about Carlos?

I had doubts when his appointment was announced but those were quickly put to bed when I saw how the team was playing. The aggressive, high tempo, attacking football was a joy to behold sometimes. When this changed then I started to have doubts again, so sometime early last season.

1 hour ago, M Royds said:

Mine was during the play off game against Hull. 1 nill down, and still a chance to get something, and Carlos brings on that player who found God. 

When did you start having your doubts?

1. Wembley

2. L'affair du Fessi

3.  2 years+ from abandoning the swashbuckling play of the first season 

Seriously no messing, when i heard his name and checked out his information CV on google, he has been well traveled and stayed in a job for a short space for a reason, he's only done well at S6 due to the owners superb financial backing, i'd be equally as disappointed if i couldn't do a similar job at S6 with what CC has had, no joking.

Do you seriously think his record with us would be so rosy with a lot less backing ? no he would have been well gone in the 1st season. The chairmans clout has carried him, so far.

13 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

The 1-0 home win over Toy town when we were out played by probably the worst side ever to play at this level.

We may have won the match but the performance really set off some alarm bells for me.

Thing is these so called "lesser sides" get pumped up to play above themselves to beat us, they want it so they go for it, our lot think they are entitled to it because of our name, our history, how big our ground is etc.....

Sheffield United's manager and players "Earned" the win today.

5 minutes ago, steveger said:

Seriously no messing, when i heard his name and checked out his information CV on google, he has been well traveled and stayed in a job for a short space for a reason, he's only done well at S6 due to the owners superb financial backing, i'd be equally as disappointed if i couldn't do a similar job at S6 with what CC has had, no joking.

Do you seriously think his record with us would be so rosy with a lot less backing ? no he would have been well gone in the 1st season. The chairmans clout has carried him, so far.

If MM was still Chairman right now, Carlos would have gone after the Huddersield Play-Off Semi Final.If we leave too late we can kiss Promotion goodbye this season. :milan:

17 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

The 1-0 home win over Toy town when we were out played by probably the worst side ever to play at this level.

We may have won the match but the performance really set off some alarm bells for me.

Same as me, I seem to be getting negged for saying i that's the point I stopped paying to watch Wednesday while CC was in charge.

My point is, I don't have cash to burn and have other things in life to pay for, I had a season ticket for a few years in the days of 00 - 04 (the bad days) and have ploughed a fair bit into watching Wednesday over the years.

The point is value for money, £40+ for what we are seeing today is wee wee poor. At least back then we tried, had passion and pride to wear the shirt (even thought it had chupa chups on the front).

i stand by my comment, I won't pay a premium to watch while that clown is in charge. 

Edited by Mac_77

2 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

If MM was still Chairman right now, Carlos would have gone after the Huddersield Play-Off Semi Final.If we leave too late we can kiss Promotion goodbye this season. :milan:

and we would have been playing on a pitch that resembled a piece of wasteland as he was a tight old get. Mr C has done well backing the so called coach and pitch refurb etc

Edited by steveger

14 minutes ago, steveger said:

Exactly Steve, I said this to my mate today, if CC had the same budget what Stuart Gray had would he have been a success? Exactly like you say he wouldn't have lasted till Xmas.

Guest RocketOwl

The  moment he signed two slow strikers to add to an already top heavy strike force - when we are crying out for a winger was probably the moment.