Forestieri not in the squad

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Don't care if he goes. Turns up 10 games a season and his attitude stinks . Last season he walked out on the team and ballsed up two crucial penalties . Get him sold and get a replacement with a better work ethic in 

If he is back to behaving like a child, then definitely get shut, however let's just could be anything yet.

Guest Deleted member

Absolutely pathetic 

We don't deserve quality flair players. Fans having a go at him need to give their head a wobble 

Could have gone to Spain this weekend instead of staying to watch us clog our way through another boring 90 minutes. 

I said the other day that the statement from Carlos was pathetic,  well this is worse.

Sooner Carlos goes the better 

If he has been dropped from the squad for disciplinary reasons I would also expect a 2 week fine to be imposed. I can't help thinking how badly CC handled the 'can't track back' incident and the picking of him up front when there are better strikers (Winnall?) not getting a look in could have contributed to ill-feeling on the training pitch..

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Most talented player in the squad = Get rid

Striker that can't score, run etc = Let's all have a love in 

This forum is phucked up 

Any forum that accepts comments like yours can only be described as rich and diverse.........and tolerant. Not fooked up.

2 minutes ago, Jowl said:

The bobbar stirring star: 3 twitter posts in 10 minutes about Forestieri being dropped

I don't get what the problem is - they are reporters and they report on happenings of interest. And Fessi not being in the squad is most definitely something of interest. 

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Absolutely pathetic 

We don't deserve quality flair players. Fans having a go at him need to give their head a wobble 

Could have gone to Spain this weekend instead of staying to watch us clog our way through another boring 90 minutes. 

I said the other day that the statement from Carlos was pathetic,  well this is worse.

Spot on Grandad. 

Radio Sheffield running a poll about whether it is right to have dropped FF

There is a good chance that the training ground bust up is the reason but wouldn't it make more sense to make sure that is the case before running a Poll? 

Its speculation at at this stage, he could be injured or have personal problems. Might be a big coincidence but there could be many reasons why

Local radio stirring again. Funny how they don't do it to any other club. It's all they've waffled on about on the show so far and it really doesn't help.

last week they didn't want to talk about managers getting sacked at other clubs and refused to talk about it, yet they welcome calls against CC

1 minute ago, Almat said:

I don't get what the problem is - they are reporters and they report on happenings of interest. And Fessi not being in the squad is most definitely something of interest. 

It is of interest but you'd hope they back it up as fact before going public with it.

We know he's not in the squad but don't know for certain the reason why - if it's been quoted that he has been 'dropped' and it's for disciplinary reasons then say so.

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Absolutely pathetic 

Not sure how you can pin all this on Carlos without knowing all the facts.

The telling thing is winnall is in the squad and not Fernando.

No player is bigger then the club Wednesday fans of all should know that. 

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Absolutely pathetic 

Whilst I agree that the fans having a go need to give their heads a wobble, so do you! 

You dont know the ins and outs of why he's not involved... if you do please tell us. 

Without that knowledge any judgement on whether this is good or bad from the manager is as valid as the he can go mob in my opinion.   

This is like on Football Manager when you have a disruptive player, let's call him Z and he says on his info page that he doesn't like X player and so you decide to rest one of the players or just not include him in the squad on purpose to make a point and hope they become friends and then you press continue and sit there and look at your screen and nod in approval and hope that they get the message. 

• Like 1