Forestieri not in the squad

If FF had really chucked hus dummy (like 75% of our fan base), he wouldn't have been at the game today. If he's accepted punishment then fair enough.

In my mind, Carlos is more to blame here than anyone.

27 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Add FF to the game today and we'd have had 3 points. Without him we'll stay in this league

what league? I don't think after watching the last 2 games we are a lot better than a bottom 6 team , preston and qpr will be in bottom 8 this season ,if we start playing the decent teams we are going to get turned over.

1 minute ago, Jowl said:

If FF had really chucked hus dummy (like 75% of our fan base), he wouldn't have been at the game today. If he's accepted punishment then fair enough.

In my mind, Carlos is more to blame here than anyone.

How is it Carlos Carvalhal's fault that FF spat his dummy out ,  again 

18 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Any true fan wouldn't jump to the defence of a mercenary who refused to play for OUR club 

Correct, well said old chap. Surely any sane person can see its time for him to go? He wasnt that good last season really, i dont get why half the people on here persist in defending a little primadonna. He is one our best players on his day but hes obviously disrupting the team now, fair play to Carlos and the club for dropping him

FF hasn't spat his dummy otherwise he wouldn't have been at the game.

Carlos had no reason to speak publically about Fessi and where he wanted to play. It's lose-lose. Plus the fact he's playing flipping awful football with no style and chopping and changing people each week dents morale

1 minute ago, chizumgeorge said:

Correct, well said old chap. Surely any sane person can see its time for him to go? He wasnt that good last season really, i dont get why half the people on here persist in defending a little primadonna. He is one our best players on his day but hes obviously disrupting the team now, fair play to Carlos and the club for dropping him

I think we're dealing with people who have some different values and standards, for me (and many others) refusing to play for our club was unforgivable and a red line was well and truly crossed

Yes, wouldn't it be great to see FF at a promotion rival? Doh. Has anybody thought about what the players think of CC? I mean, if I were a player and we set up as meekly as against 'Udders in those semis, I'd think to myself "we're never going up under this bloke." It's not just about what the fans think.

Guest Copthorneowl
36 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

For all the daft things Cellino did it's quite clear he was right about this once 

Watford sold him for a reason. Not good enough for the prem

Cellino said that crap about his "right attitude" as he turned Leeds down and before he'd played a game for us. He then joined us tore the champ to bits and became the best player we'd had for years, the talk of the league at the end of that season - he had 60000 SWFC fans here and abroad loving him to death.

He then let himself down and reacted badly to significantly inferior players joining the club on higher wages (Fletcher for one Abdi another) at the start of the followimg season, sadly our inexperienced but terrific owner didn't see it coming and didn't havye enough experience to know football clubs have pecking orders all day long about pay grades.

FF made a big mistake against Norwich but apologised to the world and his granny but you self righteous dicks couldn't forgive him could you and you've trolled him ever since. I can't be bothered to name the other boringly repetitive posters but could easily do so.

You may be right he may not be good enough for the Premier but we don't know, however if that is correct there's no hope for SWFC because by a mile he's our best player who would have won us the game today and if he's not good enough heaven help us. Get used to Champ football joshtheowl cos your constant negativity of him shows that imo you don't really understand football

Edited by Copthorneowl

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I think we're dealing with people who have some different values and standards, for me (and many others) refusing to play for our club was unforgivable and a red line was well and truly crossed

I agree, but half the people on here carried on shagggin him and even now wont have it that hes doin owt wrong!

We ended up playing 4-3-3 today.

Play FF on the left side of the front  three. Don't give him any defensive duties and let him play football. He's probably fed up that Carlos relies on the left full back to create more on the wing, and wants FF to defend. Let the attackers attack and the defenders defend. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, wouldn't it be great to see FF at a promotion rival? Doh. Has anybody thought about what the players think of CC? I mean, if I were a player and we set up as meekly as against 'Udders in those semis, I'd think to myself "we're never going up under this bloke." It's not just about what the fans think.

Judging by the way they all shook his hand and slapped his back after the game i'd say theyre all still behind him

• Like 1

It's been handled badly.

Firstly, know one knows what he's actually done. Secondly, getting 3 points is the more important thing FF should have been in the squad. Thirdly, if it is to do with the bust up with Winnall then why have one in the squad and not the other, automatically making FF the bad guy. Lastly, as fans, we shouldn't even know about this situation, especially at 2:30pm on a Saturday before the match.

This has to be nipped in the bud now before the dissent is allowed to spread. First he wouldn't play at Norwich, he should have gone then. He apologises and promises he'll do better but by then he thinks he's got you over a barrel and then there was the wages thing, then there's the "I can't play on the wing cos I can't track back" WTF is that all about. Then something happens in training with Winnall, I suppose that's why he was disciplined today and if that is the case he must have been at fault cos Winnall made the bench. He's disruptive and needs to go ASAP.