Forestieri not in the squad

17 minutes ago, Libertine said:

There is always a sideshow going of with Forestieri, something different most weeks. Time for both parties to move on in my opinion, problem is his value would have reduced significantly since beginning of last season. Be lucky to get 6 million for him. 

Keep FF, dump CC.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

He's got to leave. Should have sold him this time last year when he still had value.

Always something with him it seems and we don't need it. Yes he's probably the most talented player we have but he's not a world beater. 

Let's hope Newcastle come in with an offer.

I;'d rather that than he go to someone in this league cos he'd probably play a blinder in his first season like he did with us.

Any club in the premier league would be mad to touch this bloke. 

You have to play a formation to suit him and when you can't he spits his dummy out. 

Complete willy puller and sooner we get rid the better, no player is bigger than the club. 

Just now, full fathom five said:

Hahahahahahaha Cellino questioning someones mentality?????

I've heard it all now.

For all the daft things Cellino did it's quite clear he was right about this once 

Watford sold him for a reason. Not good enough for the prem

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Odd how much of a big deal is being made of a supposedly normal training matter.

If they want to sell him they should just do so, tarnishing him won't earn us much money!

Exactly, I'd be more dissapointed if our players didn't have the odd falling out, it's something that always happens in training and something that Jack Charlton, Howard Wilkinson and Big Ron (our best managers in my lifetime) would laugh off.