Forestieri not in the squad

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

It is of interest but you'd hope they back it up as fact before going public with it.

We know he's not in the squad but don't know for certain the reason why - if it's been quoted that he has been 'dropped' and it's for disciplinary reasons then say so.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if he has an injury it would have been announced by now, knowing the shi*tstorm that would ensue with news of him not being in the squad.

I've been out all day but checked squad news just after 2ish... 

didnt even realise FF wasn't in until I read it on here, he's not our number 1 player anymore (like he was in 15/16 season) 

hopefully now Bannan is number 10, he'll play as CAM and carry on from Tuesday nite

3 minutes ago, Almat said:

You can bet your bottom dollar that if he has an injury it would have been announced by now, knowing the shi*tstorm that would ensue with news of him not being in the squad.

That's true but Howsom is making the announcement as the teamsheet is handed out not after speaking to CC or anyone at the club.

Guest Copthorneowl
16 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Absolutely pathetic 

We don't deserve quality flair players. Fans having a go at him need to give their head a wobble 

Could have gone to Spain this weekend instead of staying to watch us clog our way through another boring 90 minutes. 

I said the other day that the statement from Carlos was pathetic,  well this is worse.

Sooner Carlos goes the better 

100% on your first two paragraphs not yet moved to agree with the last but it's moving that way sadly.

No point selling now, dont get decent money in these circumstances, see di canio, carbone etc.

Cc the spin master says these things happen in training then no ff in squad, its telling other clubs theres a problem so he should be bench at least.

Have to question cc's man management as well as tactics, selections etc, season off to another shaky start.

Shame as behind front 2 could be a game changer but doubt cc would ever play him there

37 minutes ago, Jowl said:

Agreed. £10m and I think we can get 2-3 quality players in for that.

I fully fit, focussed and happy Fessi playing for Wednesday would be my preference. But I just don't feel it anymore, Fernando.

Also, the star revelling in all this. bobbar stirrers

£10m would not get us 3 quality players.

39 minutes ago, Chardron said:

Why does he have to go?

If it happened he's being disciplined. Like Carlos said, it happens regularly.

As the FF incidents continue to mount up though you begin to wonder whether having him in the squad is actually a good thing.

Given that we appear to need to sell to bring in further recruits the temptation to sell continues to build. We have a great bunch of strikers already so do we really need him given he's apparently lost the ability to play wide left?

3 minutes ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

£10m would not get us 3 quality players.

I disagree. 

Players we could sign and have change from £5m Mulgrew, Dean, Irvine. 

Players already signed by other teams that didn't total £10m 

El mohamedy, C Davies, Huddlestone, (total less than 5m)