Forestieri not in the squad

4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Add FF to the game today and we'd have had 3 points. Without him we'll stay in this league

Should he have played today then after smacking Winnall in training?

I don't necessarily disagree with your statement, but surely we've got to draw the line somewhere?

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Exactly, I'd be more dissapointed if our players didn't have the odd falling out, it's something that always happens in training and something that Jack Charlton, Howard Wilkinson and Big Ron (our best managers in my lifetime) would laugh off.

I suppose we don't know the full story. But he would've been handy off the bench today 

Guest RocketOwl
3 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Maybe Forest away last season?

Other than that, im struggling!

Got to go now. 

Wolves away.

as soon as I saw he wasn't involved today I thought 'here we go again' 

has to stop, should've been sold last season in all honesty 

Just now, RocketOwl said:

Any true fan who goes to the games and watches what I did today - doesn't want Fernando gone.

Any true fan wouldn't jump to the defence of a mercenary who refused to play for OUR club 

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Royal_D said:

Any true fan wouldn't jump to the defence of a mercenary who refused to play for OUR club 

Wow 

We've only ourselves to blame. Not long ago he refused to play for the club. A line was crossed then, and he should have been sold. We now appear to have a second chance to make a few quid. 

Good riddance. Overrated premadonna. Cash in now, and buy a top class centre half and midfield enforcer. This team is crying out for leaders, not overpaid divers. 

Players like FF have a limited timespan. The novelty wears off after a while. Don't forget that we fished him from Watfords reserves. 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

We've only ourselves to blame. Not long ago he refused to play for the club. A line was crossed then, and he should have been sold. We now appear to have a second chance to make a few quid. 

Good riddance. Overrated premadonna. Cash in now, and buy a top class centre half and midfield enforcer. This team is crying out for leaders, not overpaid divers. 

Players like FF have a limited timespan. The novelty wears off after a while. Don't forget that we fished him from Watfords reserves. 

Agreed

He was a shadow of his former self last season

Time to cash in

He's a half decent championship footballer who falls over far too easily (let's be honest)   He refused to play football for our club and I find it beyond beleif that people are making excuses and crying into there blankets after he's made yet another breach of club discipline

Mr C should've sold him last season but probably bowed to the pressure of the fan base meltdown that would've occurred, or was just badly advised 

get him gone