Forestieri not in the squad

Let's be careful not to jump the gun. Rightly so FF has had some fingers pointed at him during his time with us, but he has also had some unnecessary muck chucked at him. Until the facts are fully known, I think the best thing to do is reserve judgement. 

Guest BULGARIA
2 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Yep let's celebrate getting rid of the best player we've had for years........and get accustomed to championship football.

Sorry mate, but have to disagree with you. He is a pain in the rear end. Get rid. Whats he done the past 12 months?

Great 1st season, but lets face it, he aint no DiCanio is he.

Guest Copthorneowl

Marvellous how this so called incident is all 100% down to Forestiero not one single post in any thread has mitigated for the fact that Winall might have been part of this *** tat or even the cause of it but hey FF is there to be rubbished - couldn't make it up.

Pathetic, Carlos needs to go... So in one breath he says it happens all the time then drops him... Unless he's injured that is terrible, if it's tactics then he should walk now... Club seems a mess at the minute... Eg.. Players... Kit... 1867 membership... No 1 seems to want to play with any passion... Can see us 14th-17th

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Let's hope we manage to get a decent fee for once if he is off. £10 million plus would do.

Agreed. £10m and I think we can get 2-3 quality players in for that.

I fully fit, focussed and happy Fessi playing for Wednesday would be my preference. But I just don't feel it anymore, Fernando.

Also, the star revelling in all this. bobbar stirrers

Just now, hasthagotanycheese said:

Lets make sure that we milk any club dry who wants him. Worth absolute minimum of £20 million in todays inflated market, hes under contract for a long time and we  have got a big enough array of strikers to not miss him.

Get shut and use the money to stay within ffp and strengthen in areas where its needed.

No Championship side will pay that money and not many Premier teams will want him. 8 mil max.

Guest Copthorneowl
3 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Any disruption and discontent from one player is a disaster in a team game.

Are you privilege to the facts  of this training ground dispute if so I bow to you if not you're making typical anti FF comments in line with all your others many negative spouts.

2 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

Pathetic, Carlos needs to go... So in one breath he says it happens all the time then drops him... Unless he's injured that is terrible, if it's tactics then he should walk now... Club seems a mess at the minute... Eg.. Players... Kit... 1867 membership... No 1 seems to want to play with any passion... Can see us 14th-17th

Calm down dear.

20 minutes ago, Jowl said:

...according to Staton.

Defo off to Newcastle / Derby / whoever

You make it look like Statton says he's off to another club.

Statton only Tweeted that " hearing no Forestieri in squad".

Muddying the waters there pal.

6 minutes ago, WezOwl1989 said:

He also said that there was discipline at the club and no one would get away with 'crossing the line'

Or of could be that he is ill, or injured. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

6 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Marvellous how this so called incident is all 100% down to Forestiero not one single post in any thread has mitigated for the fact that Winall might have been part of this *** tat or even the cause of it but hey FF is there to be rubbished - couldn't make it up.

Forestierio