Forestieri not in the squad

12 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Lets make sure that we milk any club dry who wants him. Worth absolute minimum of £20 million in todays inflated market, hes under contract for a long time and we  have got a big enough array of strikers to not miss him.

Get shut and use the money to stay within ffp and strengthen in areas where its needed.

It sure is an inflated market but 20 million?? I wish...

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I've I missed where Forestieri has a bad attitude or not 100% again

thought he was one of a few that could come out of the Preston game with any kind of credit 

It's a good point.

Carlos must take some of the blame for this with his statement about Fessi not wanting to pay left cos of the tracking back,

Although I could imagine the Star jumping on a statement and stirring it.

The leaks coming out of the club recently certainly point towards softening the fans up for his exit.

Shame, but would balance the books at least.

Considering even owlstalk can't agree where he should play, if he is replaced by 2 x CB and an attacking midfielder, would balance the squad?

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Don't care if he goes. Turns up 10 games a season and his attitude stinks . Last season he walked out on the team and ballsed up two crucial penalties . Get him sold and get a replacement with a better work ethic in 

Correct but prepared to be shot

24 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Carlos did say discipline extends to everyone in the squad regardless of seniority.

But I'm secretly hoping Newcastle do us a favour.

I doubt Newcastle  will want him now but I hope they do  and good riddance  the is more important  that one player

Not read through this so apologies if already stated...

CC kept making reference when pressed on incident that at times like in a game players cross over the line and the club has to discipline like yellow or red cards. 

Maybe FF is serving an internal suspension