iFollow

This new player is more expensive than buying two season tickets for kids under 11 and taking them to watch every home game. 

If you have already bought a season ticket can you get the away matches for £55 (minus half a dozen that are not shown due to Sky, BT etc). You would get to watch maybe 10 to 15 games if you go to a couple of away matches too. It seems very expensive unless you live abroad and want to watch every game.

Is there a match by match option like with NowTV £7 a day or £10 a week? £5 a match would be fair as you wouldnt be getting all the channels for 24hrs and all the games are filmed anyway because somebody managed to stream them all illegally and for free the season before last albeit without commentary.

30 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

£2.12 per week to watch every Owls match live is ludicrously cheap and anyone who thinks that's a rip off is living in cloud cuckoo land, the problem for me is the fact it's pay for the full 12 months with no option at a monthly payment or refund if you're unhappy with the service.

Absolutely. I would pay more if I had to whilst living abroad. 

1 hour ago, Grimbarian said:

£2.12 per week to watch every Owls match live is ludicrously cheap and anyone who thinks that's a rip off is living in cloud cuckoo land, the problem for me is the fact it's pay for the full 12 months with no option at a monthly payment or refund if you're unhappy with the service.

A match by match option would be good too.

11 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

Lutv doing it for free.

Newcastle did it for free last season.

Note that those two clubs do their streaming services in house.

Adherence to this iFollow/Player, why?  It's not like it's a superlative product with tons of add-ons and extra value WORTH the cost...

Windscribe VPN Free version allows you to upgrade from 10GB per month to 60GB per month ("lifetime") whatever lifetime may be, using code.
https://windscribe.com/upgrade?promo=PRIVACY1
Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Browser and Router versions available.
Offer available to both new and old customers.
1. Download the software here: https://windscribe.com/download
2. Launch the software
3. Select "No" when asked if you have an account (if you do not have an account biggrin.png)
4. Create a "Use for Free" account and click "Have a voucher"
5. Enter the code SOS60GBS

1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

Windscribe VPN Free version allows you to upgrade from 10GB per month to 60GB per month ("lifetime") whatever lifetime may be, using code.
Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Browser and Router versions available.
2. Launch the software
3. Select "No" when asked if you have an account (if you do not have an account biggrin.png)

Say what.

34 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

2. Launch the software

For £9.25, you can get a 1 year sub to Windscribe through the current Humble Bundle, usually $90.  And a ton of other software. 

https://www.humblebundle.com/software-bundle

If we buy this service are we able to rewatch the games on it if we miss the live broadcast earlier that day? That's a big selling point for me, as the time difference here is 7 hours behind, I'll be either at work in school during the UK evening kickoffs and won't be able to watch those, but certainly would abstain from looking up the result if I could watch a replay later that night.

6 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

If we buy this service are we able to rewatch the games on it if we miss the live broadcast earlier that day? That's a big selling point for me, as the time difference here is 7 hours behind, I'll be either at work in school during the UK evening kickoffs and won't be able to watch those, but certainly would abstain from looking up the result if I could watch a replay later that night.

I subscribe to Neulions Indycar service and the race is available to watch pretty quickly after so cant see why not.

13 hours ago, canadianowl said:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow/faq-international-fans/

Can you only watch matches live, or will the footage be available on demand?

Full match footage and highlights will be available on iFollow from midday (GMT) the day after a regular season EFL league match.

So that would make it significantly faster than it was previously.

13 hours ago, Owling said:

none of them.

But I thought the HD streaming service wasn't available to UK residents?

Interested as I don't live near Sheffield anymore.

Edited by Jarvy

1 hour ago, bobbobbins said:

I think I'm going to sign up for this.

Only thing I'm worried about are these so called "blacked out" games.

How do I know which ones are blacked out and is there another way to watch these blacked out games?

Blacked out games are the ones being shown as the main championship game on bein sports. Check liveonsat for these probably only 3/4 a season. Maybe also sky games

If it isn't on ifollow this means its on bein sports/ ten sports/ sky sports so if you have a good IPTV service your good to go just keep your PC/LAPTOP connected to a VPN overseas and you'll be fine all this is a cheap way to watch home and away games crack on son!

12 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow/faq-international-fans/

So that would make it significantly faster than it was previously.

Sold. Time to quit smoking and pool that money into a subscription!

8 hours ago, bobbobbins said:

I think I'm going to sign up for this.

Only thing I'm worried about are these so called "blacked out" games.

How do I know which ones are blacked out and is there another way to watch these blacked out games?

As mentioned above, only the featured games on Sky will be blacked out, which is fine really because then you can just steal those streams any way.

On 30/6/2017 at 07:33, Ante's Bubbly said:

This new player is more expensive than buying two season tickets for kids under 11 and taking them to watch every home game. 

If you have already bought a season ticket can you get the away matches for £55 (minus half a dozen that are not shown due to Sky, BT etc). You would get to watch maybe 10 to 15 games if you go to a couple of away matches too. It seems very expensive unless you live abroad and want to watch every game.

Is there a match by match option like with NowTV £7 a day or £10 a week? £5 a match would be fair as you wouldnt be getting all the channels for 24hrs and all the games are filmed anyway because somebody managed to stream them all illegally and for free the season before last albeit without commentary.

No, because I presume you live in the UK

I'm v happy with this, Mrs isn't too chuffed though - 10pm every Sat neet, 11pm when clocks go back!

COME ON THE WEDS

PS anyone looking for a good VPN use Astrill, if it's good enough to burrow under the People's firewall in China it's good enough for me our kid.  All the expats in Shanghai etc. use it for Google/ Facebook access which is restricted in China.