iFollow

11 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

Says the person who emailed the company to ask if it was ok to access their product illegally.

To be fair Oscar Pistorius had more legs to stand on.

and its 'Youre', as in 'you are'.

Actually it's you're, the comma denotes the missing letter a.

Best course of action for any fellow owls is to download the following: http://www.opera.com/download 

Then once it has downloaded onto your Laptop / PC ((refer to the images))  - Just click on the VPN button 

Go to www.swfc.co.uk/iFollow and subscribe ((Make sure the VPN button is on though!!!!))

iFollow will automatically assume you are accessing from abroad and therefore you now have access to everything - Providing you pay for your subscription

TRUST ME IT WORKS! - Also I can confirm you can pay with your UK registered Debit/Credit card

Hope this helps

Capture.JPG

opera.JPG

Just now, pinowl said:

Best course of action for any fellow owls is to download the following: http://www.opera.com/download 

Then once it has downloaded onto your Laptop / PC ((refer to the images))  - Just click on the VPN button 

Go to www.swfc.co.uk/iFollow and subscribe ((Make sure the VPN button is on though!!!!))

iFollow will automatically assume you are accessing from abroad and therefore you now have access to everything - Providing you pay for your subscription

TRUST ME IT WORKS! - Also I can confirm you can pay with your UK registered Debit/Credit card

Hope this helps

Capture.JPG

opera.JPG

is it free

Really hope the quality for the live matches is as good as they promise, I downloaded the playoff final from there and it was really poor quality, 25fps framerate and the pitch lines were really aliased, downloaded the last two new videos inc Boyd's interview and they're also 25fps not the 30fps they claim.

Edited by Grimbarian

33 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Really hope the quality for the live matches is as good as they promise, I downloaded the playoff final from there and it was really poor quality, 25fps framerate and the pitch lines were really aliased, downloaded the last two new videos inc Boyd's interview and they're also 25fps not the 30fps they claim.

I'm with you on that!!  They have really bigged it up which is not necessarily a bad thing if they can deliver the HD quality as they've professed - Overall its a great platform for those overseas but I can honestly see this affecting attendances while ever we aren't in the Premiership as the VPN tools are freely available enabling everyone to watch from the comfort of their home in either Grenoside or Wincobank

14 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Should have had a pre season match as a free trial could have boosted more sales 

That's what I have been wondering will the pre-season games be available to all as there are not tied by UK broadcasting laws.

Just noticed this on the iFollow FAQ which is quite key:

Q: What type of production quality can subscribers expect from iFollow?

A: Every iFollow service will have a minimum of a single camera. Each club can choose to enhance the streaming production with more cameras and audio commentary, if they choose.

I for one will want to know what kind of quality SWFC will be providing before I commit to £110 for the year, currently the full matches they record are pretty poor quality with a single camera and no replays, unless they add extra cameras with replays etc I'm not sure I see the point to watching the matches live.

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

That's what I have been wondering will the pre-season games be available to all as there are not tied by UK broadcasting laws.

You'd like to think so bud I've seen all pre season games listed as on maybe worth inquiring.

The thing that's bugging me is no one knows how reliable this service is so we all shell out £110 and the matches end up being glitchy and of poor quality although still cheap i suppose and better than nothing.

Advertising HD video with no evidence of it being HD quality or even close ? Anything to back up their advertising claims ?