iFollow

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Don't mention possible work arounds in here you'll get the goody two shoes Dobbin you in.

Who dobbed who in again? Your thick mate. 

Edited by RichieB

11 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Who dobbed who in again? Your thick mate. 

Says the person who emailed the company to ask if it was ok to access their product illegally.

To be fair Oscar Pistorius had more legs to stand on.

and its 'Youre', as in 'you are'.

Just now, acquiescefc said:

Says the person who emailed the company to ask if it was ok to access their product illegally.

To be fair Oscar Pistorius had more legs to stand on.

and its 'Youre', as in 'you are'.

You have no idea what I said on the email so pipe down. 

Just now, acquiescefc said:

pipe down..good one

Owlstalk never ceases to amaze me. I tried to find out some info genuinely to help or discuss something and ways round it...as I will be joining this myself, and it turns into people thinking your grassing, I just despair. 

Anyway what I really wanted to know is if it was even possible to know by ifollow if we're using a VPN and it seems from what others have said it should be fine. 

I think this is really good especially for people who can't get to games but live in England. 

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

Owlstalk never ceases to amaze me. I tried to find out some info genuinely to help or discuss something and ways round it...as I will be joining this myself, and it turns into people thinking your grassing, I just despair. 

Anyway what I really wanted to know is if it was even possible to know by ifollow if we're using a VPN and it seems from what others have said it should be fine. 

I think this is really good especially for people who can't get to games but live in England. 

It amazes me too. Very informative.

Im going to email my electricity provider and ask them if i dont pay the bill and run away to Patagonia will they come and look for me.

3 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

It amazes me too. Very informative.

Im going to email my electricity provider and ask them if i dont pay the bill and run away to Patagonia will they come and look for me.

Let me know how you get on lol

Can we watch the friendlies on it as they are not part of the UK rules?????

And also don't know why so many are panicking about VPN's and what not as there will be more streams avaliable for all the EFL games now then on Spotify. 

Edited by pazowl55

On 06/06/2017 at 19:22, steveger said:

Same here i am hoping to watch the matches from the warmth and comfort of my own home, maybe even when I am working, beats the inconvenience of having to travel all the way from Mexborough to Hillsborough and the general discomfort of being near people i wouldn't chose to be in close proximity to in everyday general life.

I've heard it's right posh in Mexborough !

lol

It sounds like a good place to live for someone who doesn't have to suffer the general discomfort  of mixing with the rest of us Sheffield Wednesday  supporters..........