SWFC CHAIRMAN - DEJPHON CHANSIRI STATEMENT

7 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

"together we will be back because football is now in my blood and Sheffield Wednesday is in my heart."

What a man. 

And yer wallet..did yer mention yer wallet..Its right there in front of yer heart.....?

just sayin'

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

TExcellent statement and good to hear after such an emotionally draining night. Whilst I had confidence he was in it for the longer term, it is good to hear his ambitions remain to return us to the Premier League.  I have no doubt that our Chairman will guide us to the premier league and I have a feeling it will be next season.  Nothing to fear from the teams relegated from the Premier - they are all in disarray.

Fair point re the Prem teams- Sunderland's squad will be decimated. Boro have managerial changes and Hull are falling apart as a club. At least one of them will probably get their sh!t together though.

Villa will undoubtedly be stronger. Fulham will be a threat unless their key players are cherry picked. Norwich may come again as they still have th parachute payments.

Someone will come out of the pack (Derby?) 

you can can probably throw us and the losing play off finalists in if they/we can maintain key players, so that's 6/7 strong contenders.

We can be in there, but we MUST start fast as Brighton did to rediscover the feel good factor.

Obviously we're all fighting for one spot though now Utd have secured a 'rough diamond' from Hartlepool and the Premier Inn over-occupancy expert.

We ain't a million miles off. 

Remember where we were before this guy came in - a mid-table side who could very well have been in a relegation battle the following season. 

From that to two consecutive seasons in the play offs is progress, even if we've fallen at the last hurdle. 

I think some changes are needed to freshen things up, but I believe we are really flipping close to getting to that blasted Premier League. 

Brilliant statement, and just what was required. The manager situation needs addressing asap, either way. The likes of Hull, Watford, Norwich, Boro and Southampton are all after new managers. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's planning on his protest if the chairman doesn't spend enough money. 

That or hamshanking over the Daily Mail. 

I'm glad he posts nonsense really... It's a bit of cover for me.

Edited by Costello 77