SWFC CHAIRMAN - DEJPHON CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Great statement.

DC will have been disappointed with last night but young Att will have been devastated.

As an adult you understand the highs & lows but for the kids it feels like the end of the world.

DC might have had a soft spot for other clubs in the past but all Att will have known is Wednesday, that true emotional involvement will rub off on DC.

23 minutes ago, Chardron said:

Automatics or nothing next season I can't go through this again.

Well we've experienced the lot in 12 years. 

Relegation, automatic promotion, winning p/o final, losing p/o final and losing semi final. 

Cant say it's boring

lol

5 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Well we've experienced the lot in 12 years. 

Relegation, automatic promotion, winning p/o final, losing p/o final and losing semi final. 

Cant say it's boring

lol

It's never boring but sometimes I wish it was :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Nothing to fear from the teams relegated from the Premier - they are all in disarray.

Middlesbrough may have had a poor season but they too have a have a top notch Chairman, I fully expect them to be near the top next season. 

Nice one Mr Chansiri, nice words and sincere. I bet young Att is learning a thing or two about football and being a Wednesday fan too. This guy's in it for the long haul and were moving forward to where we need to be. 

When it happens it will be massive I tell thi. I can't wait for next season.

Chok dee SWFC.

Guest Lostondisplay
2 hours ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Boring statement 

Ah man, you've been served up a fresh batch of NEGNUTS.

Regarding your lips, stay clever, keep em together

great statement , great timing  ,great chairman ,HMS p the league will rebuild ready for the new season ,we never give up ,we never give in ,we are the owls  our time

is coming ,well i hope so mines running out quicklol

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

It's cheered me up a bit that, after the unbelievable downer I've been on today from as soon as I opened my eyes from trying to sleep all night.

He seems to have fully "got it" now. He knows how much this club means to us all.

There is one thing though that he might not have fully grasped yet, which we need to make sure he understands quick sharp and that is just how much a Sheffield Derby win means.

lol

Im the same, I didn't get to sleep til 3am. Was gutted. 

Pity ive only just seen the statement at 11pm lol

I think "doing everything in my power" was used last summer ahead of investment in the squad. It will be interesting to see how much we can actually spend within the rules this summer.

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

What did you want him to say, Ricky? 

I know you're not the biggest fan, but can't you for once cut the guy a break? 

I wanted him to say "next season I'm going to reward your loyalty by cutting ticket prices and giving you your stripes back". 

lol

Edited by rickygoo