SWFC CHAIRMAN - DEJPHON CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Wonderful statement.

Pitched it perfectly IMO.

Its everything we needed to hear after last night.

No overreaction, instead an emotional but controlled response that reaffirms the direction we are going and growing.

We might have stumbled slightly but the journey continues.

Under DC's stewardship our time will come. And it will be glorious.

I hope the phrase "our lovely club" lives on.

That's going to appear in my posts a lot!

We all have our faults, some huge, some tiny but God bless you, Mr Chansiri, chairman of our lovely club!

(one)

More seriously, I thought the statement comes across really well. It's sincere, generously appreciative and dignified and that's exactly what the troops need right now.

Good statement from a man who clearly does care. Last night was a seriously bitter pill to take. 

I was slightly worried he may not have the long term commitment, a fear more than based on anything rational or he's done. 

Fair play to him 

Excellent statement, exactly how I'm feeling. Quality chairman and whatever decision he makes on the management I will fully trust him. (As long as he doesn't sack CC and bring Pardew or Steve McClaren in) :-)

Edited by WalthamOwl

Not only is it a good statement, I think its an honest one too. He's got the bug, you know the one we all have, whatever the league, whatever the result.

We all whinge like buggery at times, but we love the club, we cant help it. I don't think I've ever come across another group of supporters like us.

For those of us who are parents Sheffield Wednesday is like one of our kids. We will always love him/her, we can't do otherwise.

Next year is our 150th birthday. Its the year we go up. As Champions.

"We will analyse every area of the business and improve it to ensure we are prepared for the next challenge ahead."

Reading between the lines, a deep look at the coaching setup is going to happen?

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Excellent statement, exactly how I'm feeling. Quality chairman and whatever decision he makes on the management I will fully trust him. (As long as he doesn't sack CC and bring Pardew or Steve McClaren in) :-)

I totally agree mate right down to your choice of doomsday, useless replacements for our very decent manager ....