SWFC CHAIRMAN - DEJPHON CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Excellent statement and good to hear after such an emotionally draining night. Whilst I had confidence he was in it for the longer term, it is good to hear his ambitions remain to return us to the Premier League.  I have no doubt that our Chairman will guide us to the premier league and I have a feeling it will be next season.  Nothing to fear from the teams relegated from the Premier - they are all in disarray.

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf Josh you are perhaps the most boring person on this site, so perhaps we should bow down to your superior knowledge. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What did you want him to say, Ricky? 

I know you're not the biggest fan, but can't you for once cut the guy a break? 

You're proper mardy today.

Just now, southportdc said:

You're proper mardy today.

Seething mate. 

Got in last night at 12 and ended up ordering two Dominos pizzas, garlic bread and some potato wedges. 

Just posted this bit on Facebook for all those people telling me "it's just a game"

"I woke up this morning with the same heavy heart as you all. To lose such a game on penalties is indescribable unless you have experienced that feeling. Well, now we all have and it hurts probably like nothing else in the football world."

6 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

This is the difference to the 'then and now' about how SWFC is run.

Previous regimes would have just rolled season ticket prices out and DC comes out to say he shares in the disappointment but won't be beaten by it.

Class.

Exactly, let's work to turn the negative into a positive.

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Excellent statement and good to hear after such an emotionally draining night. Whilst I had confidence he was in it for the longer term, it is good to hear his ambitions remain to return us to the Premier League.  I have no doubt that our Chairman will guide us to the premier league and I have a feeling it will be next season.  Nothing to fear from the teams relegated from the Premier - they are all in disarray.

Disarray? I thought they were in the North East ? lol

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

The bottom line is Milan Mandaric pulled a blinder when he handed over our club to Dejphon Chansiri.

We are very lucky to have him at Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

Once the Eastern European criminal had stiffed MM for his dough DC has turned out to be a very good second choice.