Fulham fans on 'dirty Wednesday'

6 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

One of 'em said we played dirty at Wembley last year and tried to kick Hull off the pitch. I nearly had to pick myself off the floor at that one. 

Hahahaha be nice if we'd put a tackle in at all that day

5 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Few posters suggesting we have an inferiority complex on them.

Yeah OK sure. 

Tell me, where do Fulham keep their League championships again?

Stamford Bridge

Bloke on our road is a geordie. Said our game against them boxing day was the worst he'd seen for fouls. Said we were dirty and timewasted. 

We've had a few away games where we've held out at the end. Westwood takes his time whether we're winning or not, more so when we're winning. 

I would not say we're dirty though. I've only seen that levelled at us from Fulham fans and bitter losers after we've won. 

Any time wasting we do has been learnt from every single team that comes to Hillsborough and goes a goal up. I've seen some shockers this season and refs have allowed it constantly. 

More concerned that Fulham will try to crock our players than the other way round , last two seasons FF has been used as a punchbag by every other team we've played. 

Just about every team has come to Hillsborough and tried to shut up shop , fouled and time wasted from the first minute.

1 hour ago, elyowl1 said:

More concerned that Fulham will try to crock our players than the other way round , last two seasons FF has been used as a punchbag by every other team we've played. 

Just about every team has come to Hillsborough and tried to shut up shop , fouled and time wasted from the first minute.

That's what I'm thinking. It will be them cropping our lads this Sunday with there reserves. They can't move from 6th we can choose our destiny. We have more to lose it seems