Fulham fans on 'dirty Wednesday'

"It's between us and Wednesday. If the other 2 win it then let's be honest, it's a massive opportunity missed and will be an upset. There's nothing between the sides in terms of points but come on, home and away we beat Reading 5v1, should have been 6 but for Martin missing from the spot. Battered Huddersfield 9v1. 

Wednesday probably look at the Fulham they bullied before Xmas and drew against. When we were naive and still finding our feet. They grind out results by 1 goal every week because they are better than most teams. They also do have a very good squad which is a big advantage over 46 matches. Not sure what the relevance is over an extra 3 though. You are going to play your best 11, why on earth would you rotate over 2 crucial legs when Wembley is nearly 2 weeks afterwards? 

We have grown into a team that not just grinds out results but is unstoppable in terms of creating chances. And that's why we blow teams away, the only reason we didn't beat Brentford was because we had an off day with finishing but we still created chance after chance.

Wednesday have 5 very good strikers, are they going to play them all at once? We have half a striker when he can be bothered but yet we are the top scorers in the league. The reason for that is the opposition have to have eyes in the back of their head,  2 left backs closing in on double figures, the fastest player in the league by a country mile at right back, 2 midfielders in double figures, 3 wingers close to doing the same.  The only weakness is set pieces in both boxes. 

Sure Wednesday are the team to stop us and are a very good team with a very good squad. If the season had started around December then both would be going up automatically imo. But our first eleven is the best in this division.

The fastest, technically the most talented, the best. 

And the only reason any Fulham supporter would consider Wednesday favourites is because they've supported Fulham too long to take anything for granted and expect Fulham to mess it up. But this time is different, we have Joka.

Many feel the experience of last year at Wembley will give Wednesday an advantage. I disagree, imo the amount of money they have spent and the expectations from last season mean they are the only team of the 4 under pressure to do it this time. The other 3 have had great seasons and go into it as heroes already"

Are we  playing Barcelona this Sunday then?

"After missing out last year in the final, coupled with the high expectations of their supporters, who understandably expect them to go all the way this year. 
But at the same time the team will be under enormous pressure to go one better. This could be counter productive, especially with their system of play and negative behaviour of breaking the game up, stop start, stop start. Time wasting from the start, pretending to be injured and roughing up opponents, could just come back to haunt them. They will not be allowed to get away with their kind of tactics. As all playoff games will be scrutinised by all and sundry"

:laugh:

Edited by TheEnchanter

its 100% certain that all 4 playoff teams will play as many squad players as possible not cause they fear Fulham purely that they don't want to risk injury to any 1st team player ,Huddersfield sent reserves out last wkd ,I can see everyone doing it this wkd. though our reserves at min with our huge squad is a decent line up. at least winnall will play and we can sing his song . id give hutch a game he needs match fitness or he will only be a sub during playoffs .

"I don't fear any of them to be honest..
If we play to our best we are better than any of them.
I would suggest though, that wed' are the team to avoid if we have a bad ref, as all their team have equity cards and unfortunately the standard of refereeing in this league isn't the best. We are all taken in by good acting and so I can't blame them I suppose"

Just bizarre. So bizarre. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

1 minute ago, SheffieldWednesday1 said:

Don't want to play players who may get injured. I think we should play weakened team and hopefully they'll play first team then we'll play dirty. 

exactly if hutch takes 2 of there players out and gets 2 yellows he only gets a 1 game ban would be worth it .so which 2 shall he do?