Fulham fans on 'dirty Wednesday'

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

No, it's a prat that carries one of those!

Every kid had one when I was a lad. Never considered as an offensive weapon in those days just a way of making a lot of noise to support your team.

I must be a prat cos I had one.

Just now, prowl said:

Every kid had one when I was a lad. Never considered as an offensive weapon in those days just a way of making a lot of noise to support your team.

I must be a prat cos I had one.

Yeah, like wearing a tank top, shorts and hob nail boots in days gone by might have been acceptable but you would look a bit of a prat doing the same now, perhaps football rattles might be classified the same.

lol

15 minutes ago, Daryl Catpiss said:

Currently on a plinth in the football museum in Manchester, was there a few week ago.

IMAG2555.jpg

I saw this the other week.. as you get out of the lift its right there, scared the sh it out of me

Edited by Mr Meadows

43 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=59620.0

I can see Reading, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds all losing Sunday "None of them would fancy playing us in the 2 legs of the play offs, so will any of them really be trying to win? Sheff Weds can certainly determine who they want to play by letting us win, going to be very interesting and of course whatever result we achieve it doesn't alter our position. I think there will be some shock results!!!"

lol

:tango::tango::tango: F00k off Fulham! We don't care who we play, we'll smash anyone. Southern fairys. 

38 minutes ago, southportdc said:

That thread seems to suggest they think Forestieri is our enforcer? A 'special welcome' for Parker?

Hope their team is as on the ball as their fans. 

Well, Aluko on the C5 show on Saturday thought they'd already beaten us this season so maybe they are....

Typical London club thinking the whole worlds against them. Also getting excuses ready for when you beat them.

What they are saying is so stupid its laughable. Yeah send your team out to cripple them so they can't play in perhaps one game. But you get players sent off doing it.

I love hearing talk of us being a dirty side, brings back memories of the promotion season under the ginger one. I loved coming on here seeing opposition fans bleating about us being bullies and how they were glad they didn't have to watch our football every week as we waltzed off with the points. 

garymegson

Now we've got better players so we can be strong AND play a bit, thats whats been better this season, we can mix it when required. 

:manager:

Maybe theyre getting us mixed up with Ipswich......what with the kit thing....dirty team.....already beaten them this season....

So that was Mr Cs plan all along, confuse the opposition into thinking we're Ipswich, they set up to play against a Mccarthy team and we batter em. Genius!

If I was a Fulham fan I would reign in the arrogance, it will come back to bite them.

How they have come up with all these misconceptions is laughable, like their own player thinking they had beaten us already this season.

Also, the only word required to put them in their place is 'clappers'.

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

That thread seems to suggest they think Forestieri is our enforcer? A 'special welcome' for Parker?

Hope their team is as on the ball as their fans. 

They have another thread where one of their fans referenced to how we were outplaying them at their ground until Parker took Forestieri out. They are expecting Forestieri to go for revenge. 

3 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Sounds like the Fulham fans are scared of us, I hope their team is of the same mind, lol.

Exactly - getting the excuses in before they've even kicked a ball. Embarrassing themselves.

Hopefully be hearing a lot more tales of grapes tasting sour over the next few weeks.

"Friends of Fulham"  tho lol

Looking forward to the rattling of tambourines and the strains of Kum-By-Ah emanating from the away end on Sunday as most of their fans brave their first game outside of London.

Edited by alanharper
Typo/crappy predictive text