Fulham fans on 'dirty Wednesday'

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

"Friends of Fulham"  tho lol

Looking forward to the rattling of tambourines and the strains of Kum-By-Ah emanating from the away end on Sunday as most of their fans brave their first game outside of London.

You've got no chance of hearing them sing. They think the M1 stops at Watford gap services. That and vertigo kicks in if they go any further north.

"I also believe that slav and the team will go all out to win on Sunday and make a serious statement of intent. A 5-0 thrashing of Sheffield Wednesday would make us the team to fear, see if we can win the mind games and make other teams fear us. but I sincerely hope there is no talk of preferred opponents for the playoffs in the dressing room. Any team that does that is not up for it. They must believe they can take on any of the other 3, which they can. Why talk otherwise?"

I wanted us to play for a draw before I saw this but now I want us to go for the jugular and choke those poncey Flam mfkrs on their terry towelling cravattes 

Was a good away day and their fans were very friendly. I don't get the impression it would take much for them to consider a team dirty.

However, I think that is the way to beat them. Stand off them, place nice and pass it around at the back and they will lap that up

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Where have they got this from! lol

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=59616.15

Ironically the disciplinary table shows they are dirtier than us. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/fairnesstabelle/wettbewerb/GB2

Fulham lol

Tinpot Little club from London 

1 hour ago, Dunkstar said:

I love hearing talk of us being a dirty side, brings back memories of the promotion season under the ginger one. I loved coming on here seeing opposition fans bleating about us being bullies and how they were glad they didn't have to watch our football every week as we waltzed off with the points. 

garymegson

Now we've got better players so we can be strong AND play a bit, thats whats been better this season, we can mix it when required. 

:manager:

Its what the best teams do. Given that we still struggle against the likes of Preston and Leeds there is room to be even dirtier 

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=59620.0

I can see Reading, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds all losing Sunday "None of them would fancy playing us in the 2 legs of the play offs, so will any of them really be trying to win? Sheff Weds can certainly determine who they want to play by letting us win, going to be very interesting and of course whatever result we achieve it doesn't alter our position. I think there will be some shock results!!!"

lol

I so hope we all win & put them in their place. Though I wouldn't mind playing them in the semis.

33 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Looking forward to the rattling of tambourines and the strains of Kum-By-Ah emanating from the away end on Sunday as most of their fans brave their first game outside of London.

Some of them have sold the tickets back to the club as the game doesnt mean anything now. Genuinely.  What the actual ****! lol

They've been playing good football of late and we haven't been too shabby either results wise.  I wouldn't be too scared about playing them over two legs and think their style of play will suit us.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

I thought Friends of Fulham was a Patients Advisory service for the local hospice