Fulham fans on 'dirty Wednesday'

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=59620.0

I can see Reading, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds all losing Sunday "None of them would fancy playing us in the 2 legs of the play offs, so will any of them really be trying to win? Sheff Weds can certainly determine who they want to play by letting us win, going to be very interesting and of course whatever result we achieve it doesn't alter our position. I think there will be some shock results!!!"

lol

Just now, zico.b said:

West London ain't Cockney - It's anyone born within the sound of the Bow Bells.

I'm sure I heard Pete Beale or Rolly mention it once over a light ale or something.

Whooshing.

I know it ain't mucker. But Wednesday ARE dirty and we ARE out to snap all the Fulham players legs though. 

Nothing wrong with being a Physical team anyway as long as It all within reason, Football is a contact sport last time I looked

Chelsea have mastered that art for the past 15 or so years and look what they've accomplished in that time

Not saying we want 11 Thugs on the pitch but a bit of Steel never hurt anyone (Opponents aside) dont want 11 babies afraid to tackle, let em know your there early on I was always told when playing

Sounds like Fulham are a soft team (Even though the Discipline table suggest otherwise) lets get at em early then  

Just now, southportdc said:

That thread seems to suggest they think Forestieri is our enforcer? A 'special welcome' for Parker?

Hope their team is as on the ball as their fans. 

Bannan is ard as nails too. If only he could pass. 

Oh, the irony of it all.

Loads of posters on here prattle on about us lacking physicality especially in midfield and needing a "unit" at centre-back, the Head Coach prattles on about not putting bouncers on the dance floor and the opposition fans prattle on about how over physical we are.

That's an awful lot of contradictory prattle!

:duntmatter:

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Oh, the irony of it all.

Loads of posters on here prattle on about us lacking physicality especially in midfield and needing a "unit" at centre-back, the Head Coach prattles on about not putting bouncers on the dance floor and the opposition fans prattle on about how over physical we are.

That's an awful lot of contradictory prattle!

:duntmatter:

Is a prattle one of these? 

Image result for football rattles

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=59620.0

I can see Reading, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds all losing Sunday "None of them would fancy playing us in the 2 legs of the play offs, so will any of them really be trying to win? Sheff Weds can certainly determine who they want to play by letting us win, going to be very interesting and of course whatever result we achieve it doesn't alter our position. I think there will be some shock results!!!"

lol 

Oh lets just hammer them on Sunday...it will do them a world of good. UTO.