Fulham fans on 'dirty Wednesday'

Some of the stuff written about us is unbelievable. Dirty? Us? Arguably the "dirtiest" player is Hutch who's injured. The rest of the midfield, apart from the odd Bannan mistimed tackle, nesh out of challenges. Time wasting? It annoys me that we don't timewaste more like most clubs that come to Hillsborough these days.

It sounds like we're playing Barcelona from some of their comments. I don't mind who we play tbh we can beat all three on the day.

I genuinely don't get where they're got their opinion from? Legitimately, have they been following our style at all? They've basically described the opposite of us, we can get bullied quite a lot and we rarely play for set pieces. 

Have they genuinely got us confused with another team? Like, actual no píss take... Are they thinking of another side?

8 minutes ago, edited said:

They really do rate themselves dont they?!

Having beaten Newcastle and Huddersfield and having the media nosh them off all the time I'm not surprised (funnily enough neither side was physical enough with them)

But they showed more humility after they scraped a late draw at Craven Cottage, before the hype train set off.

Regardless, we saw off their challenge in the league, we are in better form and will finish above them. So let them believe what they like. Even if they beat us at the weekend it's the playoffs that will be the true decider.

37 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Why did you want to play for a draw in the first place??

that Fulham fan is bang on, he's thinking exactly the way I am, we go out to smash Fulham on Sunday, no punches pulled, statement of intent and continued momentum!

Cannot get my head round why Wednesday fans want to take the foot off the gas, we're flying, let it continue!

Yes,yes,yes, smash em......UTO.

Just now, StudentOwl said:

I genuinely don't get where they're got their opinion from? Legitimately, have they been following our style at all? They've basically described the opposite of us, we can get bullied quite a lot and we rarely play for set pieces. 

Have they genuinely got us confused with another team? Like, actual no píss take... Are they thinking of another side?

L**ds? 

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

It's because we had the audacity to tackle them a few times in the reverse fixture. In fairness Hutchinson was pretty daft but other than that I think we were just quite defensive.

23 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

What are you? Some kind of Smooth Criminal? Leave Me Alone.

You don't Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' with me

lol

would genuinely love it if we draw fulham at any point and are ahead and all we do (despite singing our own songs) is MJ tunes

Hope our reserve team kick foookin lumps out of the cnuuts and stick three or four past the soft twohats

Hope every team moans like foook about us and choke on their sour grapes, especially on Bank Holiday Monday night.

used to love it when the oppositescame on here to moan about us being bullies.

We learnt the hard way last season against Hull

No excuses this time...

They (any of them) aren't full of Prem players and buoyed by loads of parachute payments, they aren't better than us, they haven't got better players, they don't have a deeper squad, they do not posses our wealth of talent and they do not have the experience hard earned by us a year ago

No excuses, no regrets.

We are bigger, better, more talented, more strength in depth, more experience and the best and most fans by a mile to support us.

Whoever you are you are gonna be put to the sword

5 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

You don't Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' with me

lol

would genuinely love it if we draw fulham at any point and are ahead and all we do (despite singing our own songs) is MJ tunes

I think we should arrange a meet with their fans pre match Sunday. It'd be like a cross between ID, Green Street  and the Beat It video.