channel 5

2 hours ago, dehowl said:

Yeah, we were apparently the most "vulnerable " of the sides in the play off mix after notching up our 3rd consecutive win recently. Now it's up to 5, we will surely crumble at any minute? The punditry on Channel 5 is beyond parody.

I prefer to just call them stupid c u n t s.

I've mentioned this before, but I don't watch the Channel 5 coverage anymore, haven't done for ages, as I realised early on that it was sheeite.

What I can't understand is those of you who also know it's sheeite, moan about it because it's sheeite, then watch it again so that you can say its sheeite. Just why watch it? Do what I do, don't watch it.

Same argument with the cost of Sky. I binned them off. If you think it's too expensive, cancel your subscription.

Same with Wednesday Player. When you realise it's a service relying upon two tin cans and a piece of string, cancel your subscription, or do like I did, get a new tin can.

OK, so ignoring how cringe this whole thread is about seeking approval from a handful of 'experts' being instructed by a producer about what to chat about...

Could it not be that we're barely getting a mention because we're essentially performing as to expectation? We're beaten play-off finalists... it should be a talking point if we don't finish in the top 6. Huddersfield have been a revelation since Wagner took over halfway through last season, as evidenced by them likely finishing above us on a fraction of ours and many of the other top 6's budget. That's a talking point. Leeds were miles behind play-offs last year and have been in top 6 most of the year and look in danger of dropping away... that's a talking point. Reading finished 17th last season... talking point. Fulham 20th ffs and are scoring goals for fun (be it from mistakes or not)... talking point.

They only have a limited time on the show and you've got 3 teams currently in the play-offs that finished 17th, 19th and 20th last season. What do you think they're going to talk about... the largely uninspiring but workmanlike for most of the season Wednesday, or the-looking at it objectively- revelations- of the other three teams involved?

Chill out my dudes, there'll be plenty of time to chat about us as play-off contenders once we confirm our place in them over the next fortnight