channel 5

Good God, there are some moaners on here. Last season C5 waxed lyrical about us, this season they aren't because we aren't the "new" thing anymore. Who bloody cares.

Our players are getting all the recognition they need from us fans. They don't need to be told they are (currently) 4th in the league and playing well by a TV programme. All they need is CC telling them they are doing well or not.

If you want to watch the goals, just go to Sky Sports online and watch them there. They are normally on by the time I get home from our home games and you can make your own commentary up if you like.

36 minutes ago, zico.b said:

I do.

The audio being only the crowd noises is a great way of getting a few 'Gerrit forard' and 'FFS Bannan' in before I turn to my left and say 'Told you we would be reight!'

:stuwinky:

I will pick and choose which matches to watch first, but always Wednesday last. This Saturday, I started with (snigger) L**ds, then Reading and then still unbeaten Udders vs Fulham. Then Wednesday, then L**ds again (chortle), then Wednesday twice more.

I'm going to watch Leeds again now I think, just for the laugh lol

Edited by ChapSmurf