channel 5

17 minutes ago, lee81 said:

Alan pardew and Tim sherwood both tipping Fulham on goals on sunday. Form team in the division apparently lol

I guess people are also seeing Fulham's style as a reason they might go up but we aren't an easy team to beat and it will be interesting to see what Fulham can do against us.

Given the choice I would still choose our group of players over the one Fulham has this season 

14 hours ago, agentwalker said:

lol Chris imalumowhatever still thinks Leeds will make the playoffs. Deluded or what

14 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

And Chris EYEwelumo still backs Leeds for the playoffs.

You wot pal?!

:manager:

It did make me laugh how sure he was about Leeds being in the play offs.

Both of their games are must wins in my eyes. If we beat Ipswich then there's only one more position & that's Fulham they'd need to overcome (presuming Huddersfield pick up a win). They've all just said hat same Fulham team will make the playoffs & most are tipping them to win it. 

Clearly he just thinks we will lose to Fulham & Ipswich. I don't mind people thinking that though. I think Ipswich will be extremely difficult. They will defend like Cardiff but have plenty of pace on the counter. I actually think the Fulham game is the easier one as they are the type of team we play well against. 

Fulham may drop points at Brentford who have scored more goals than anyone in 2017. Leeds may lose or draw against Norwich.  Both play into our hands & we may not need another win or point.

As for being the form team. I kind of understand where they're coming from. Whilst we have won 5 in a row, we are still yet to fully hit form & dominate a game or score goals freely like Fulham.  

But we saw last year that being exciting & scoring goals for fun doesn't guarantee success. 

I think you're giving Whowelumo too much credit there. 

From what I've just seen is he was making things up as he went along, with little thought as to the reality of the situation. 

Later one he stated that Blackburn wouldn't stop up...then said they had a chance, but then decided they couldn't because they weren't clinical enough. 

7 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I guess people are also seeing Fulham's style as a reason they might go up but we aren't an easy team to beat and it will be interesting to see what Fulham can do against us.

Given the choice I would still choose our group of players over the one Fulham has this season 

They're a cracking side no doubt about it and they may well go up, Its amusing that pundits consider them the form  team when our recent run is every bit as good. 

3 minutes ago, lee81 said:

They're a cracking side no doubt about it and they may well go up, Its amusing that pundits consider them the form  team when our recent run is every bit as good. 

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Fulham perhaps have been more convincing, we just get the job done 

Last 10 games:

Fulham - 6 wins, 2 draws 2 losses. For 23 Against 15

Us  - 6 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses For 16 against 10.

Only really a plus 2 better goal difference in it.

14 hours ago, james o connor said:

It's a good programme . Weirdly enough there are other teams in the league beside us. Comments like this and radio Sheffield favours pigs etc make us look a bit sad and (I hate the word) tinpot. 

There is no agenda , enjoy the win ! 

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories but the last 2 shows have had a marked lack of Wednesday content 

Last week i think we were the only play off contenders whose Manager wasn't interviewed and we were classed as "clinging on " 

This week whilst spaffing about Fulhams form with "4 on the spin" we didn't even merit clinging on with our 5 on the spin

I don't think there's an agenda just find it quite hilarious 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

59 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The egghead presenter is a Leeds fan isn't he. 

He's a crap presenter too. 

Was about to say this.  George Riley presents on 5 Live and I've heard him bang on about Leeds making the playoffs comfortably.  

One of my mates used to work with him at TeamTalk in Leeds.  He said he was an irritating clueless cretin there too constantly banging on about 'the mighty whites'.

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

That Ian Holloway post-match interview :duntmatter:

Sure him having an emotional breakdown at end will inspire much confidence within the players, fans, club etc., 

Probably still upset that Carlos didn't touch his ass after we played them, he has a lot of man love for Carlos does Ian lol