QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

We don't win at QPR. 

Predicting a 7-6 draw today.

Let's all sing along to this belting tune;

We are Sheffield Wednesday

(We are Sheffield Wednesday)

We are Sheffield Wednesday

(We are Sheffield Wednesday)

So put your hands up

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oooh, oh oh ohhh

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oooh, oh oh ohhh 

It was that cheap stuff. The one that gave carpet burns from tackles, but it had an important ecological purpose.

After the 3 day weeks in the 70's when blackouts were common, the BBC in conjunction with QPR hit on the idea of a back up energy supply. The static energy stored from every game was sufficient to power White City for at least a week.

I don't doubt it!

White City brings back memories of watching Grandstand as a little kid and the athletics was usually from White City. They actually played a couple of World Cup matches there in 66 as well, I think. Then they built the Crystal Palace stadium and it all went downhill rapidly:laugh: 

On my way down, pretty nervous. Our record playing games in quick succession doesn't feel great. Hope the CC interview after is praising the lads after a great win not saying we're tired and blaming fixtures  for a draw/loss.

I think wolves could nick something today if there attacking players turn up and Villa will have Hogan back I read so might have a point to prove. Squeaky bum time 

UTO 

Got to get at them from the off. 

We've got it all to play for; they've got nothing to play for. 

Keep winning our games and it doesn't matter what Fulham do. 

Just hope we don't adopt our usual approach to two games in quick succession i.e., "we're tired". 

No excuses.