QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Sick Note ? No coincidence that it wasn't only Pauli went missing on Friday, Gerüchten Sie, dass er mit dem Schneider war.549F0C2E-18FE-4F29-805A-572CDC202F13-19314-00002A5E2A8E72B6_tmp.png.e9e1984710bdb28685791b8de35e44b7.png.jpg.b3d5bb969a2cbb9d5fce1ee6b40c8d58.jpgStill they are both back now. So it's on with our drive back to the promised land.

N.B: All Photography has been checked for any inadvertent exposed half nipples. PS is that you looking on Pauli ?

UTO come on Wednesday WAWAW !

Strewth 17 blady years wivart a win - cor blimey we got to change that!

QPR be up for it after a public bollikin ffrom Olly, still reckon 2-0 for us and another 3 points/clean sheet

wawaw uto fee

Nearly forgot - gr8 work once again Pauli 

Superstupendous OMDT.

Think we'll edge this one 2-1.

Always hate when we play down there, tho. Makes me nervous but Holloway loves carlos.

And Pauli, to prove I read all the OMDT, I'll forgive you this :columbo:

Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last four against the Hoops (D2 L2), conceding just once in that run.

We should be confident going in to this game but I know I am not.

I still think he should play Maccabees on right, FF on left and Rhodes + 1 upfront. Maybe even Nuhui.

FF left agreed.

Rhodes + 1 agreed. 

Not Nuhiu though. Great sub. Poor starter.

Maccabees - nah. Like him but Wallace is the main man again. Almost broke Cardiff and supplied the Lees cross v Newcastle. The man is on top top form as Brendan Rogers would say.

Great work Pauli. Hope you have sent 1/46th of your annual OT salary to @LJH1867OWLS for his sterling effort on Friday.

FF left agreed.

Rhodes + 1 agreed. 

Not Nuhiu though. Great sub. Poor starter.

Maccabees - nah. Like him but Wallace is the main man again. Almost broke Cardiff and supplied the Lees cross v Newcastle. The man is on top top form as Brendan Rogers would say.

Great work Pauli. Hope you have sent 1/46th of your annual OT salary to @LJH1867OWLS for his sterling effort on Friday.

I stand corrected!!

I agree 100%

I'm taking the young un to Jump at 3pm... Bad timing but unavoidable. Rest assured I'll be singing "if you don't f***in bounce" in my head so it'll be a warehouse full of Wednesday and I think that'll be enough to spur us on to a much needed three points.

2-0 Wednesday.

Bannan

Jones

Edited by Binky Griptite