QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Good to see you back Pauli, great pos tas per, confused by this but then it was from the BBC website so no blame on you...

▪    Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last four against the Hoops (D2 L2), conceding just once in that run.

Need 3 points today and hope results around us go our way. Would be amazing to go into the last game 4 or more points clear, better still, 4th or 5th with Leeds needing to win to get 6th only to be pipped by Fulham. Oh the stuff of dreams.

Got to get at them from the off. 

We've got it all to play for; they've got nothing to play for. 

Keep winning our games and it doesn't matter what Fulham do. 

Just hope we don't adopt our usual approach to two games in quick succession i.e., "we're tired". 

No excuses. 

100%.

We need to be taking the game to QPR and Ipswich.

Get our attack into the game. Rhodes and FF should be fighting fit. Fletch is in the middle of a goal-scoring run. Hooper must be delighted to be back.

And on the third day, pauli rose again in order that he might be our salvation!

The Official Matchday Song, though inappropriate for minors, nevertheless inspired my 2 year old son to create an interpretive dance which included his toy cars. T'was a sight to behold. Excellent choice, sir.

Our destiny is in our own hands, and I believe we'll take all three points with a comfortable 2-0 win today, with goals from that man JR.

UTO!

100%.

We need to be taking the game to QPR and Ipswich.

Get our attack into the game. Rhodes and FF should be fighting fit. Fletch is in the middle of a goal-scoring run. Hooper must be delighted to be back.

Ipswich are our bogey team over the last ten years. Our record against them in that time is just totally awful. Oddly enough, I read that one of the three involved in the bribe scandal all those years ago said, to someone at the time that we never seemed to get a result away at Ipswich but, actually, our record away against them just before had not really been bad at all (lost 2 and won 1 from 1958 to 1963).

I'm sure someone will correct me!!:laugh:

Ipswich are our bogey team over the last ten years. Our record against them in that time is just totally awful. Oddly enough, I read that one of the three involved in the bribe scandal all those years ago said, to someone at the time that we never seemed to get a result away at Ipswich but, actually, our record away against them just before had not really been bad at all (lost 2 and won 1 from 1958 to 1963).

I'm sure someone will correct me!!:laugh:

It's surely Derby County that are our true bogey team, I saw us win at Ipswich other year. Barkley scored two

Need a win today so the team sheet needs to reflect this...

Westwood

Lees           Loovens 

Hunt                                             Pudil

Jones/Sasso         

Mcmanan      Bannan       Forestieri

Rhodes          Hooper