QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Gonna be one of those days. No complimentary breakfast service in first class because it's a bank holiday.  Even though there'd be one included on this train on a Saturday as well. Peasants. I might riot.

Edited by alanharper

Welcome back, Pauli!

Utterly magnificent Hula Hoop tale - you really should get these stories together in a BIG book.

Brilliantly suggestive song, too - why can't today's songsters and songists do stuff like that?

I want to suggest Judy Street's "What" for one of the final matches..........so I will!

Please can we have Judy Street's "What" for a match day song for one of our last matches (or Frank Wilson's "Do I Love You.....Do I?")?

Just thought:

The Carpenters' 70s hit cover song: "Stop, wait a minute.........missed the post, man!" ought to be a tannoy stand-by for appropriate situations (penalty shoot-outs?)

Go on then - "it's been done already"

Also, wrong section.

I'm going back to bed!:laugh:

17 years, I think, since we last won at Loftus Road, it's a day whose time has come. 

Don't panic. I'm going today and I've never seen us lose there. Won 3-0 last time I went, mind you that was over 20 years ago and I can't remember the last time we won in London when I've been. It might be Brentford in 2005, we couldn't even win when I went to Dagenham...  

Don't panic. I'm going today and I've never seen us lose there. Won 3-0 last time I went, mind you that was over 20 years ago and I can't remember the last time we won in London when I've been. It might be Brentford in 2005, we couldn't even win when I went to Dagenham...  

I think young Att Chansiri is going too and he seems to be good luck. 

17 years, I think, since we last won at Loftus Road, it's a day whose time has come. 

Thank God!

At last!

Someone who knows how to use the correct possessive pronoun for "belonging to who". ("or belonging to whom"? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!):laugh:

Back in  the mists of time, QPR used to have the worst version of Astroturf in the universe that deadened the bounce of the ball and was reckoned to be an unfair advantage to them as they were so used to it but I recall we gave them a reyt thraping on the same surface, thanks, methinks, to Bannister but it might have been a bit later in the Hirst era. I wasn't there, sadly.