QPR vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

3t4y7xF.png          BJyDHtd.png                

Loftus Rd Stadium, Landan 

15:00 Monday, 17 April 2017

TODAY’S OPPOSITES

The Rangers wil be playing as usual in their famous blue and white hoops but it is more than just a design for a football shirt. 

Archaeological evidence suggests that the hula hoop was invented in Shepherds Bush as a defense against repeated baseball bat attacks by rampaging Milwallian invaders from Bermondsey. Hula hoop technology soon spread rapidly throughout the Landan area. Many British hooligans quickly learned not to mess with Queens Park Hula warriors, who, at a range of 500 yards, could take a man out with a mere swivelling of their hips.

XsYpazI.jpg

In the Second World War, British military forces, armed only with hula hoops, single-handedly destroyed every German war plane that was sent to attack England. Impressed, US General Douglas MacArthur then lead a massive assault squadron of hula hoopers to dismantle the Japanese empire in the Pacific and lay waste to Tokyo, North Korea, and all of communist China to end the war.

Today's modern Landaner is thoroughly trained from birth in the deadly hula hoop arts, handed down by ancient oral traditions. Even the puniest child is capable of generating rotation rates of up to 5 million RPM.

NUzBWiU.jpg

Towards the end of the 1990's, the entertainment value of the Hula-Hoop was discovered. Ian Holloway is considered to be the 'father' of the modern - entertaining Hula Hoop. When they are not using the Hula Hoop to bring peace to the world, Queens Park Rangers also enjoy a game of football. And that’s how we come to be playing them today. 

MATCHDAY THINGS

Official Matchday Pie: Chips. Landan pies have eels in them.

Official Matchday Drink: Bleedin’ Watney’s Red Barrel.

Official Matchday Song: Musique - Push, Push In The Bush…

QPR manager Ian Holloway could ring the changes after describing the 2-1 loss to Bristol City as “pathetic". Gordon Bennet and Pete Beale could start, but Kazenga LuaLua (ankle) and Sharon Watts (quad) remain sidelined.

Sheffield Wednesday forwards Fernando Forestieri and Jordan Rhodes are pushing for a start after making an impact in Friday's win over Cardiff. The duo came off the bench to combine and seal a 1-0 win, giving manager Carlos Carvalhal a selection decision.

RMQjstP.pngHead To HeadV1LHByE.png

▪    QPR haven't lost any of their last eight home league games against Sheffield Wednesday (W3 D5).

▪    Sheffield Wednesday are unbeaten in their last four against the Hoops (D2 L2), conceding just once in that run.

▪    Ian Holloway hasn't won any of his last 11 league meetings with Sheffield Wednesday (D4 L7), though his last win was as QPR boss in May 2004 in the third tier.

▪    Steven Fletcher has yet to score in successive away appearances for the Owls, last doing so in August 2015 with Sunderland.

▪    None of QPR's last 34 home league games have ended goalless - the last nine have seen both sides score.

p9twPUN.png

KING CARLOS’ PEARLS OF WISDOM

“We don’t expect anything other than a tough game, we must be 100% to achieve points. We know it will be a difficult challenge to us but we also know it will be difficult to them. 

aIyJNAv.jpg

We are positive, it’s the kind of stadium where everybody likes to play – a typical English stadium, close to the fans, our supporters will travel to London for sure and we like this kind of environment. It will be an interesting game.”

MINTYNESS

We are here to fight…

xuFsIs8.gif

YUSSSSSS PAULI'S BACK!!

great OMDT as always

It's got to the point now where I dont care how we play, who scores, or how many we score just aslong as we win or at least match fulhams results...

BUT!!! I'm feeling optimistic as I've just had a brush with death! Ah lass put a can of Diet Coke in the freezer cos apparently on a hot day the fridge just won't cut it when you want a cold drink but she forgot about it,

It was in there for 3 days till about 2 hours ago where I took it out to defrost paranoid about it exploding in the kitchen I went to pick it up to put it outside when BOOM! It explode it my hand!! Terrifying it wer!

so I'm gonna go 3-0 to The Wednesday 

Rhodes, Reach & Fessi scoring 

RELEASE THE LLAMA 

DONT PUT CANS IN THE FREEZER 

ITS HARD TO ENJOY THE WIN 

IF YOUR A ONE HANDED GEEZER!

image.thumb.jpg.68c37caab0d1cee0a676c818e4ad13c0.jpgIMG_5672.thumb.JPG.c19926a1f1300abd389f6098653a6e7e.JPGIMG_5395.JPG.c81e2401176676d2f404c419e6ae6945.JPG

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Edited by LJH1867OWLS

So it's been 17 years since we have won there...it's about time we changed that statistic. 

Hoping 2-0, 2 up within 39 minutes to silence the home fans and then play out the rest of the game. 

Why are Fulham kicking off at 2:45? 

So it's been 17 years since we have won there...it's about time we changed that statistic. 

Hoping 2-0, 2 up within 39 minutes to silence the home fans and then play out the rest of the game. 

Give us 15 minutes extra to go for the win.

lol

On Sky Sports as always mate.

Welcome back sick note!

Need to keep our promotion challenge going with a push in the Bush!

Only one thing worries me:

Gordon Bennett! They've got a Gordon Bennett!