Eyad Hammoud

On 06/03/2017 at 16:50, matthefish2002 said:

Just thinks its a bit unethical to pay for a child to come to another country in the hope that it might help you win a few football matches.

It's not like you're picking a lad up out of a school playground though?

If this 'child' has the mental and physical maturity to handle playing in the first team of a top professional Bulgarian team and can handle the physicality then he's not far off being a man. A lot of 20 odd year olds can't handle that type of pressure and never get near making it as footballers as they aren't mature enough. He would surely be very well paid and at the end of the day nobody is forcing him to play football. Look at Rooney at 16, Michael Owen at 17 etc they're adults mentally and physically.

On 28/06/2017 at 11:11, Muffinman said:

What do all the child traffickers want the age of enslavement to be? Not cruel at all to take a child from a foreign culture and all they know..........not cruel at all. Especially black kids, there's a fine tradition of that. If they care so much about the kids let them develop the kids at home, surrounded by family and friends, but of course that means others benefit, where's the profit in that?  no, bang on about the few that might make it rather than the many whose lives are disrupted in the name of yet more money for the super rich. Perhaps they should consider how they would feel packing their kids off to Africa for their most important years..adolescence. Try looking around and seeing what damage is done when teenagers are uprooted from all they know. Any of the traffickers ever seen the resuts of a messy divorce? Probably too busy looking on the net to find their own kids value. Some people need to get a grip. A huge industry chewing up children and spitting them out....There's a better way to do it and thats to put the kids first and that means developing them in their own surroundings and then when they are mature enough giving them a chance to take it further.

Are you against boarding schools? 

On 28/06/2017 at 07:52, Eightace said:

But hes 16 next month. People could leave school at 15 not so long back.

I stayed on but some of my mates had jobs at 16.

I left school at 14 and started work at 15. (Probably why I'm thick)

• Haha 2