Cameron Jerome

It was obvious even before halftime that he needed someone alongside him. Loovens and Sasso had rather an easy afternoon against Norwich. Jerome won quite a lot in the air but whenever he flicked the ball on against Loovens or Sasso the other was there to mop up as nobody was running beyond him. I also thought Hoolihan had a very good game but apart from that Norwich really didn't get going. We just kept finding space between their lines, turning in it and punishing them.

6 hours ago, ANDY said:

He was forever in the refs ear, asking him how many more times is FF gonna get away with falling over

Which was less times than the amount of goals we scored

Sometimes teams get thrashed - a little humility - or even silence - doesnt go amiss

13 hours ago, TheRedanator said:

He's always very good at this level, but is unable to make the step up to the PL, as we've seen countless times.

He'd be a good signing for one of the teams who get relegated from the PL this year, but not someone I'd want us to sign atm.

A bit like JR then?

13 hours ago, Jowl said:

Seems strange to praise an opposition player when we've just thumped them 5-1 but I thought he was brilliant for them today. Never stopped running and got a goal.

Thought Hoolihan was quality too