Cameron Jerome

1 hour ago, Owls2k said:

I thought he was decent for them today. Check out this interview after the game, seems a decent bloke. Worrying times for Norwich

Having a massive pop at his te mates there. 

Basically means the manager will be gone 

Good interview, very honest and makes a change from the usual rhetoric from footballers.. It actually looks as though he's going to cry at one point. Slight contradiction from him to say that he's frustrated with his team mates for giving in, and then conceding that their play-off chase is over is it not?

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That interview is refreshingly honest, and must make for thoroughly depressing viewing for Norwich fans. I can't remember hearing too many players criticise their teammates so matter of factly like that. It doesn't bode well for the manager, does it?

Whats worse is that he says they're not listening to the manager

17 hours ago, Jowl said:

Seems strange to praise an opposition player when we've just thumped them 5-1 but I thought he was brilliant for them today. Never stopped running and got a goal.

Their best player by far ... his goal will still offside though 

I remember him giving it the big one in front of the kop a few years back, never really liked him since then if I'm being honest.

Decent player though although with the strikers we now have at the club, for the first time in years I have to say I don't think he'd make our first 11.