Bitter Rotherham fans...

They called us deedars though, I'll never get over that scathing insult. Especially as they all speak with such a posh home counties accent and not one which is virtually indistinguishable from Sheffield at all.

That said, they also kept singing "come on you reds" at a team playing in lime green, I actually think they're a but simple. 

A lot of the blokes I used to work with at Thurcroft Colliery were Millers... however there were often two coaches of Owls going to Hillsborough from Thurcroft on match days...and funnily enough when we got on the Tivoli End we never used to see any of the ones who were doing all the spouting at work lol 

53 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

And it wasn't a disallowed goal anyway, the ref blew long before the ball was going towards the goal

Thank you, On drive home it was really winding me up. How can it be a disallowed goal when the referee blew before he headed the ball. Which means the game had been stopped . Both Rob Staton and Rotherham talking garbage, they need to read up on the laws of the game.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

There was one on football heaven just after Carvalhal, he was practically in tears.  Taking solace in his opinion that our crippled side played badly (still won) and wouldn't go up.

Its funny how much they hate us. 

He was truly painful , I was laughing my head off. I actually thought he was going to cry

9 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Paul Shane...unless the Hull defender has died.

Once was on a train from Sheffield, going to Fitzwilliam (sh1thole) and he got on and sat in same carriage.

I looked at him as he walked down and sat opposite me, he gave me a knowing wink.  A little later He got up and got off at the stop before Swinton I think and he said "see ya pal", then I realised who he was just after I got off at Fitzwilliam. 

True (but boring) story.