Bitter Rotherham fans...

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

There was one on football heaven just after Carvalhal, he was practically in tears.  Taking solace in his opinion that our crippled side played badly (still won) and wouldn't go up.

Its funny how much they hate us. 

I heard him, was p****** myself listening to it lol

Swings and roundabouts like our goal against them that was wrongly disallowed last season when mcgeady kept the ball in play.  The caller on radio Sheffield was funny, calling us crap etc etc....we are totally depleted by injuries/suspensions against a total anti-football team parking the bus...it was bound to be rubbish/scrappy game. 

They are lucky they have avoided our main strike force two seasons running due to FF's suspensions 

Edited by meadowview owl

24 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

Once was on a train from Sheffield, going to Fitzwilliam (sh1thole) and he got on and sat in same carriage.

I looked at him as he walked down and sat opposite me, he gave me a knowing wink.  A little later He got up and got off at the stop before Swinton I think and he said "see ya pal", then I realised who he was just after I got off at Fitzwilliam. 

True (but boring) story.

I assume you had a Wednesday top on?

There was one on football heaven just after Carvalhal, he was practically in tears.  Taking solace in his opinion that our crippled side played badly (still won) and wouldn't go up.

Its funny how much they hate us. 

Is that the guy who said "i wanna slash my wrists after listening to him,no wonder wednesday fans want him sacked " ?

Then said thats the first time i've seen us lose at hillsborough,then takes the wee wee out of the out of date lepp lane,news flash sherlock,we know its a toilet,all fans know its a toilet,don't remember it being such a big deal when ya turned us over last season tho eh.

Upto them getting their new stadium,their whole football watchin lives had been spent in the toilet that was millmoor,and then the DVS,get over ya self fella.

4 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Is that the guy who said "i wanna slash my wrists after listening to him,no wonder wednesday fans want him sacked " ?

Then said thats the first time i've seen us lose at hillsborough,then takes the wee wee out of the out of date lepp lane,news flash sherlock,we know its a toilet,all fans know its a toilet,don't remember it being such a big deal when ya turned us over last season tho eh.

Upto them getting their new stadium,their whole football watchin lives had been spent in the toilet that was millmoor,and then the DVS,get over ya self fella.

Thats him. So sour.

A couple of seasons in a new flat pack mini and they think they can mock. But I'd take a dated hillsborough any day over that.

They were talking of making a push for the Premier league on the basis of having a new stadium. That went well. 

56 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

What was it that Vulva said last week on here, 'Rotherham are a rancid club, imagine having Sheffield United as your heroes'. :laugh: 

Made me laugh that quote! Pretty much sums them up. 

Did anyone else hear them singing about Sheffield being a shyte hole and then they followed it up with the "don't take me home" song lol. Not very intelligent people. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, roaminowl said:

I'm sure that Paul McShane will be very happy to find out that he's not dead. :biggrin:

He'll be happier to find out he's a Premier League player too when he looks in his bank account!

Thats him. So sour.

A couple of seasons in a new flat pack mini and they think they can mock. But I'd take a dated hillsborough any day over that.

They were talking of making a push for the Premier league on the basis of having a new stadium. That went well. 

They were also on about extending capacity to 16,000 possibly 20,000. 

They might as well reduce it when they go down because them new supporters they attracted will disappear just like Dony fans have done now they've slid back down leagues. 

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

They called us deedars though, I'll never get over that scathing insult. Especially as they all speak with such a posh home counties accent and not one which is virtually indistinguishable from Sheffield at all.

That said, they also kept singing "come on you reds" at a team playing in lime green, I actually think they're a but simple. 

Or colour blind, or both.

5 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Rotherham, the land where people still have mustaches

chuckle_2810751b.jpg

BKaH8JhCQAATyAr.jpg

Well that's kind of backfired Paul Shane was a massive Wednesday fan !

Edited by Guest
Spelling mistake