Bitter Rotherham fans...

14 hours ago, alanharper said:

They called us deedars though, I'll never get over that scathing insult. Especially as they all speak with such a posh home counties accent and not one which is virtually indistinguishable from Sheffield at all.

That said, they also kept singing "come on you reds" at a team playing in lime green, I actually think they're a but simple. 

They even got that wrong and were 'singing' Dah Dee, dah, Dee,

They really are quite a pathetic bunch. Their hatred and bitterness towards us is quite staggering. Obviously we get it with the pigs but the mini pigs take it to a new level. Like a 3rd sibling screaming and shouting in the corner while the middle one (pigs) goes and comforts them while the older one (us) looks on in bewilderment. 

Reaction from Barnsley fans was dignified and honest while theirs was bitter and angry. Reaffirms my general view on both sets of fans. 

Numbers wise despite pricing, despite being week before Xmas and fact they are bottom of league 800 odd is still poor. 

They also showed their stupidity to add to the bitterness with singing Sheffields a s*** hole and then later.....don't take me home!!! Idiots. Hope that's the last time we ever play them at Hillsborough. 

UTMO! 

There were some young millers on the tram on the way to the game. 

Lots of venom. People getting offered out left right and centre....by spotty faced 12 year olds. 

One of them called me a bald poopydoo and a deedah. That really hurt, i'm not sure how i'll recover from that incident. 

3 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

There were some young millers on the tram on the way to the game. 

Lots of venom. People getting offered out left right and centre....by spotty faced 12 year olds. 

One of them called me a bald poopydoo and a deedah. That really hurt, i'm not sure how i'll recover from that incident. 

Was it their top boys ? 

12801321_10208603978634874_2809810595959813572_n.jpg