Whelmometer - where is your whelm?

37 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

My whelm is like a box of chocolates.

ive eaten all the nice ones but just realised there isn't another layer underneath.

You need to pace yourself

Start August with all those hard-to-swallow caramels, nuts etc

Save those nice soft tasty ones for the run up to Christmas, and wait for that 2nd layer to magically appear during the January transfer window

... take care not to scram the lot too quickly though, might end up feeling sick come May  

Guest wilyfox

Through the floor.

..and I tell thee, failure to strengthen with what's needed combined with Carlos' stubborn philosophy will prove his undoing. A new manager will come in, want to rip things up, start again, and we'll be back to square one.

Oh the joys of a failed plan that doesn't come together.. Someone call the A-Team.

My whelm is quite low at the moment. Still quite clear of the meltdown zone. 

I remain upbeat on account of -:

• I think if someone gave Carlos some of those special cakes and teas they sell in Amsterdam he could easily go back to season one football.

• I still think out players have plenty to offer and can achieve their potential. If you'd told me two years ago we'd have players like Fletcher and Abdi on the bench I'd have had you sectioned

• I have a strong belief that beating the pigs will be a turning point which sets us on an incredible winning run 

Simple-Radial-Gauge-with-AngularJS-and-SVG.jpg

Was a 10 pre season, back down to 7.

Still confident of a class signing at CB over the coming weeks, or a Dev squad player steps up to the plate. 

Perfectly capable, with what we have,  to see us through to January. 

Said back in May we'd be working with more or less the same squad through till then, just need to push on without the negativity. 

Mine's gone from 2.5 to 1.5 now. :duntmatter: After seeing the likes of Wolves spend whatever they want, whilst we struggle to get a centre back in and stay within FFP, that others are seemingly ignoring. :columbo:I dread to think what my whelm will be if we go into the Sunderland and Fulham games without a new centre back and with Pudil at centre back. WTF: C'mon Mr C and Carlos, sort it out, prove us wrong again, bring in a quality centre back and against the odds get something from our next two tricky and daunting games. It would be the Wednesday way to fail to beat Preston and QPR, and then get something against the much stronger likes of Sunderland and Fulham. :manager: Let's hope the Wednesday way strikes again. :ghoulguy: