Tattoo sleeves

Personally I've always liked tattoos, ever since I was young. I've only got a couple so far, but I wouldn't be against getting full sleeves, even if they weren't as popular as they've become. Luckily I work in an industry where tattoos are commonplace and even encouraged. With footballers I wonder how many of them have really thought it through, and how many are just getting them because it's fashionable at the moment.

I don't have any myself, but I think sleeves look quite good. I just think they are a trend that will change and will become like those stamps the lasses had above their backside in the early nougties.

As for all the old people with tattoos in future. We will all look fairly saggy and unnattractive when we're old so I'm not sure the ink makes any difference 

A lot of people will say 'ooooh but what about when your 80 with them sleeves on your arms that look minging etc, i won't give a shi'ite (no, not the muslim variety) 

My grandad died in the 1995, born 1920. He had the most Vile (to me) tattoo sleeves on his arms, but i overtime i asked him about them he told me it was from a secret story that you only learn when your older.

Later learned he served in WW2 and he had a new tattoo after every friend died. he even had them re done over every year until the 70's.

TL:DR

Yes a lot of tattoos are meaningless and stupid (like the Fijian school name on my right index finger) but some mean a roger ton so be mindful

10 hours ago, alanharper said:

There'll be a lot of daft looking folk around in about 40 years from now. Saggy wrinkly bags of inky mess all over.

They are the new "love & hate" or swallows as seen on old people's hands. Fashionable now but give it 10 years and they will look bobbar and will be getting lasered off

13 hours ago, alanharper said:

There'll be a lot of daft looking folk around in about 40 years from now. Saggy wrinkly bags of inky mess all over.

There's always one who posts this poo. Who cares? When I'm 80 I'm gonna have bigger things to worry about. When you're having a drink do you think to yourself "in 50 years time my liver might be in bad nick"? No. 

Edited by ohgoditsjames