Joe Bennett

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

Cracking signing and more evidence of evolution as opposed to revaluation. Continuity with a few quality ie Fletcher and Abdi is key. One new CB and we're there in my opinion.

Carlos disagrees with that, he wants 4 players. Probably Bennett, a CB, DMC and winger 

1 hour ago, BC1867 said:

Sorry guys, just my opinion. I dont think JB played well in all the time he was here, most of which he was injured. Villa fans hate cissoko and he couldnt even beat him to a start v us on sunday. 

Helan is good outlet when we are winning and loiking to sit in then counter. Thats why I rate him as a more useful sub. They are both sub quality in any event.

Just my opinion. Hope to be proved wrong.

It's fair enough........I still think your drunk though :biggrin:

I Love the way we are biulding our squad there seems plenty of thought going in to it, Bennett would be a great signing, with Newcastle thinking they can buy the league they don't seem to understand you can't buy team spirit personally I think there wheels will have come off by Xmas.

39 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

Im probably being unfair but I can't shake off my initial impression of him against Shrewsbury. It was his first game for a new club and a poor team performance all round so it was hard for him to make a good impression but he was poor. He improved after that and yes, had a very solid game against hull. I not saying he's a bad player, just that I'm yet to be convinced by him. Carlos clearly rates him otherwise he wouldn't re-sign him, that's good enough for me. 

So Carlos has finally convinced you he's a good player then?

33 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

lol

nailed on that JB has an absolute stormer of a season with us

and i for one will be delighted

Well we've had a few players like that recently. They come in with not much expected of them and end up becoming great players. Tom Lees, BB, Lee just a couple off top of my head. 

Hope JB goes the same way and plays that well that Pudil gets dropped, that'd be no bad thing.