NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

The last time Wednesday used the 2016/17 home kit was the 1962/63 season. 

The 2016/17 season will be the first time Wednesday have used a Black and Orange away kit.

The 2016/17 season will be the first time Wednesday have used a White and light Blue 3rd kit.

Edited by aeroswfc

1 minute ago, peggyowl said:

I'm probably wrong but something just doesn't look right in those photos.  They look a bit photo shopped.

Something just looks odd (yes i know the kit)  but..........

Probably just compressed phone pics. I'm going to reserve judgement until the official photos are released because I know how colours can be misrepresented by low-res compressed images. I tried to neutralise the white balance in Photoshop on one of the pics and the blue in the home shirt came out significantly paler - much closer to the blue we normally have.

8 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

For those complaining about the 'shade of blue', it looks about right to me considering the lighting and the fact we're looking at bigger blocks of colour than the usual stripes (which often makes a colour look slightly more exaggerated).

In about 2009 we standardised our blue to a specific pantone for consistency, so as long as the club have stuck to that it will be right.

(For information, the Pantone name for our specific shade of blue is called 'Surf the Web'!).

You may be right suppose I'll have to see it , but he clearly like blocks of deeper blue as with the stand signage.  This design is probably the result of him getting the nearest he could get to having stripes and big block of blue that match his name /logo 

for the record his money he can and will do as he likes,  as I would too,   personally in his position I'd have my fav shirt too but then again I've seen 55+ variations

1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

Probably just compressed phone pics. I'm going to reserve judgement until the official photos are released because I know how colours can be misrepresented by low-res compressed images. I tried to neutralise the white balance in Photoshop on one of the pics and the blue in the home shirt came out significantly paler - much closer to the blue we normally have.

Its just something to do with the badges and how they sit on the shirt and how the bodies fit in the shirts.  I'm probably barking up the wrong tree.  Defo reserving judgement.   If the blue is owls blue then it could be ok.

Lets see  .....................

7 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

The last time Wednesday used the 2016/17 home kit was the 1962/63 season. 

The 2016/17 season will be the first time Wednesday have used a Black and Orange away kit.

The 2016/17 season will be the first time Wednesday have used a White and light Blue 3rd kit.

We have never had that home shirt before? The 62/63 shirt had thicker stripes, this is a pinstripe not dissimilar to this 

35353.RE10.jpg

2 minutes ago, papalazarowl said:

Says it will be revealed on Friday... that's either today... or next Friday.....GET PICS ON FFS!!!... should have been on at 9am!!

Totally agree. The Club will know the images have been leaked, so why the hell it's nearly 2pm and still no ''official announcement'  I'll never know.

Haven't read the thread past the first two or three pages, but has anyone considered that the plain white shirt with blue shorts could be the home strip?

Unlikely but I kind of hope so, despite its lack of stripes I think it would make quite a classy SWFC kit. Not that the dark blue kit is particularly stripey anyway...