NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

What's wrong with the kit ? Not bothered what shirts they wear as long as it's a winning team. At a time when we never see the stripes at away games I can accept they are not as commercially friendly as a sports shirt... You would feel comfortable going for a meal in the new shirt but a bit of a tail in the Traditional stripes.

2 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

What's the delay with the picture release?

Are our marketing department trying to work out how to upload pictures

to t'interweb?

Sending it back to Sondico due to the uproar.

GI' BACK NEW SHIRT THAT NO-ONE LIKES.

Guest Manwithastick
4 minutes ago, onslow said:

Wait till we see what the back of the shirt looks like.

This could go armageddon level if it's plain white....:picnic:

well it's got white panels down the sides...at least...

6 minutes ago, Wad93 said:

We have the same home shirt as non league Wealdstone FC! 

I suppose there aren't any non-league clubs that have thick blue-and-white strips like we've had most seasons.

When I was in my teens I played for Oxted & Hurst Green Utd. We had blue and red stripes just like Barcelona's kit at the time. All the Barca fans were all enraged by it...

Got to go with the majority. The home kit is just not wednesday and one of the worst home kits i've ever seen us have. There are so many variations of blue and white stripes but this is not one of them. Count me out for buying this I will wear last years or the year befores.

9 minutes ago, Wad93 said:

We have the same home shirt as non league Wealdstone FC! 

image.png

Just like some of our previous shirts looked like Colchester or Wigan? Or does a comparison to another clubs shirt matter if it agrees with your opinion?

34 minutes ago, bogsil said:

Looking closely at the picture of the home shirt looks like there is thicker stripes on the inside, perhaps it is a masterstroke by the club and the strip is reversable !

That would be genius. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfmanjack said:

It isn't different at all. The fans wanted to revert to what their original colours were. The reason is immaterial 

You might wanna read up on it again. 

The colours were chosen by a group who opposed the running of their club, and the club subsequently banned the fans from allowing supporters to wear yelloe/green scarfs, so yes its completely different as it's a protest moment over the running of the club not because they wear red