NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

Just now, sweetsheri said:

Sondico can't even get a shirt / shorts match 

They probably do match, but being different material, they'll be reflecting the camera flash differently. I expect in natural light they'll be the same.

6 minutes ago, Neal M said:

The home shorts are flipping ridiculous.  Way too long.  And why are they a different shade?

Going to hazard a guess that they are same colour but the studio lights reflecting off the material of the shirt makes it appear lighter.

6 minutes ago, StowOwl said:

They probably do match, but being different material, they'll be reflecting the camera flash differently. I expect in natural light they'll be the same.

1 minute ago, spike1867 said:

Going to hazard a guess that they are same colour but the studio lights reflecting off the material of the shirt makes it appear lighter.

This is not the thread to be talking sense in, guys.

Guest Leeleeleebullen

Like away and 3rd home kit is stupid where blue and white stripes not blue with a pin stripe was going to buy young in one on Sunday but I ain't buying the home one its awfull

Home kit is awful. Where are the white stripes? Where has the royal blue gone? Bordering on sacrilege! We r Wednesday not Ipswich, etc. etc.. The club tried a slightly similar sort of ruse in the 'sixties - not pinstripe, but equal blue and white like a butchers apron, and it went down like a lead balloon, and this is bound to do.