NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

I'm trying to look at things with a critical eye and less emotion....IT"S NOT WORKING...THAT HOME KIT IS AN ABOMINATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER....dump it, steal them all and burn the bloody things...terrible, terrible decision ...have we employed some kind of idiot in the shirt design area? 

Hang on...the shirt also has two different shades of blue and the pinstripe bit is a different panel of material...it's a foookin' appalling design...good god...ditch it please SWFC

That 62/63 design simply by having longer striped sleeves and black shorts is a million times better...why change something when it looks good originally!

Edited by Freshfish

Guest The Claw
17 hours ago, WhiteyBFC said:

As a neutral, the away and third kits look decent. But (and I'm sorry here) that home kit is just not Wednesday. It looks like an Ipswich or Gillingham kit. Maybe it'll be a good seller though, it's different/unique? 

bit like your genes

1 hour ago, joelswfc said:

The 3 kits are growing on me already. Love the reference to the early 60's shirt. 

Great to hear about the upgrade in fabric quality as well. Chansiri is definitely not easy to push around. Will consider buying the away shirt if it is cheaper than the home shirt.

I will definitely buy the White shirt , but the Black  one and home shirt are shocking.  

Why do the club want us to look like bloody Ipswich ? 

29 minutes ago, darklord said:

My mates a season ticket holder and he loves it.

His season ticket is at Ipswich though 

lol

Ask him if he has an old shirt he can give me

I'll just stick the new/old Wednesday badge on it.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

5 minutes ago, Apple said:

If this is the kit we get promoted in, no focks will be given by anyone.

We're Wednesday. This kit is a moment in time and that's it. If you don't like, ok, but it's hardly the end of SWFC as we know it.

I'm glad Pearson held the League Cup up in a proper Wednesday shirt. Much rather have that vision etched in my memory and repeated endlessly. All part of the club's identity. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I'm glad Pearson held the League Cup up in a proper Wednesday shirt. Much rather have that vision etched in my memory and repeated endlessly. All part of the club's identity. 

Ok, that's what you'd rather in that scenario. Normal stripes vs pinstripes wins for you.

Let me ask you another scenario.

Would you rather we never won the League Cup or have won it in pinstripes, hypothetically of course?