NEW SWFC KIT REVEALED - What do you think?

21 minutes ago, Polar said:

Just noticed the home kit has the 'old new badge' on, with the weird eyes. 

Haven't seen a close-up of the badge on the away or third kits but it looks like the new one. 

The eyes on the badge on the home kit (and the third kit, I've now noticed) seem to be the one on the left. The away kit looks to have the wide eyes but the image is a bit blurred so it's hard to tell. 

But in any case, didn't we change from the badge on the left to the one on the right in June?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edit: just seen there's a thread on this. Ignore me. 

Edited by Polar

Had all day on the beach to think about this.

White kit - very nice

black and orange - not bad, but not as nice as last years effort. Will wait until I see in the flesh before I make a final judgement

"Home" kit - wife took one look and said it looks like a chelsea shirt. We may all be Wednesday, but the shirt isn't. 

If we had to have some sort of "retro" shirt, we have a lot of good ones from the past. The asymmetric stripes for one (there was a mock up of one floating around recently) sufficiently "different" but still uniquely Wednesday.

would like to see a poll on here, will anyone buy it?

Guest Manwithastick

Well, my 9 year old who has no concept of tradition or history, has no baggage so to speak (bit like the megastore), has just described the 

home shirt as 'disgusting'. The 14 year old daughter said 'send my season ticket back':biggrin:

Guest steve45owl

away strips look good but thats never been a Wednesday home shirt.Hopefully it wont sell then back to stripes and the old badge 

The 3 kits are growing on me already. Love the reference to the early 60's shirt. 

Great to hear about the upgrade in fabric quality as well. Chansiri is definitely not easy to push around. Will consider buying the away shirt if it is cheaper than the home shirt.

3 hours ago, Kameron said:

3 hours ago, Kameron said:

I don't like it but anyone who knows their History will know we've had this kit before.

Black shorts would make it more palatable for me.

Disappointed he has done this to be honest - our identity is FUBARed.

We're all tractor boys aren't we?...

Oooaaarrr

Oooaaarrr. 

41 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

The 3 kits are growing on me already. Love the reference to the early 60's shirt. 

Great to hear about the upgrade in fabric quality as well. Chansiri is definitely not easy to push around. Will consider buying the away shirt if it is cheaper than the home shirt.

It's nothing like the 60s shirt

When was the last time we got promoted wearing pinstripes? All jokes aside, Home kit looks like a Millwall shirt to me, away kit is fine, never a fan of the shade of blue but i guess it works and the third kit is decent as well but too similar to the blavges for my liking.