CHANSIRI STATEMENT

He wants it bad, as much as we do .

I think the cheque book will be getting some hammer this summer.

Oh, you've done it now. Await the Financial Fair Play debate in due course.

Any idea what happened to the "grow the club organically" mob btw? Last seen demanding we spend 10 million on McCormack.

What a childish and boorish comment. To be expected though.

Hardly childish or boorish,.......  What are these major errors he's made?  Only one i can possibly, think of is the price of the tickets but thats debatable as the club might have made more money with less overheads.

So what are the other major mistakes he's made?

If the guy keeps making such a mess of things then I want more of it.  

Have we not signed better quality players? Better quality backroom staff?  Better quality admin?  Better quality ..... the list goes on.

• Haha 1

I've spent a large part of my adult life hearing people in charge making statements and not following through.

Mr Chansiri on the other hand has done everything he said he would to this point. I have absolutely no doubt that he will continue to do everything he can to take us forward. So refreshing to have a chairman you can really support. Many happy returns for your birthday Mr Chansiri.

And to Fedor. Sorry you've lost your job. Hope you can get sorted again soon.

I think he said quite a lot for someone from the far east given my business dealings with them. It's usually an unwillingness to commit or guarantee anything to save losing face. Whilst he didn't say how much or how/who for next season, I think you can read between the lines and say he felt Saturday and he is going to do something about it. He's also a shrewd businessman who knew he had to do some stakeholder management today with his source of revenue - us the fans.

This! It's all about honour for people from that part of the world. You can rest assured he means what he says!

First post after a lot of lurking. Hi everyone.

Edited by SnappyOwl