CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Phase 2 and 3 pricing.

POTG pricing .

Bristol pricing.

Far too many categories.

IDs for final loads unhappy at not sitting together.

Unless we sell a player for a lot of money or take on a fantastic sponsorship deal, ticket prices are going to have to go up again if we are to spend.

Get an ST or a membership. Show DC we are people of action not just words too.

You are part of the family now Dejphon. You feel what we feel. You have witnessed what potential this club has and you have the means to get us where we belong. I am sure you will follow this through until the goal is achieved. We are under no illusions, next season will be more diffucult than this season due to the clubs coming down. However we will be more prepared and have a bigger support as we have made many new friends over the last few weeks. Bring it on.

Guest Fedor

I'd love to know your views on how we could have done the final tickets better.

Pre warning, myself and many others buy tickets in a group. Nobody has ever prewarned us about enabling priority points for each ticket. perhaps allowing this retrospectively, rather than allowing tickets to go to punters with no previous id.

Guest Fedor

Unless we sell a player for a lot of money or take on a fantastic sponsorship deal, ticket prices are going to have to go up again if we are to spend.

Get an ST or a membership. Show DC we are people of action not just words too.

Season ticket never been viable as I worked shifts. Firm just gone under so neither looks viable until I sort myself out but thanks for advice.

Pre warning, myself and many others buy tickets in a group. Nobody has ever prewarned us about enabling priority points for each ticket. perhaps allowing this retrospectively, rather than allowing tickets to go to punters with no previous id.

it was common sense for the most of us using the I'd system correctly

Didn't you need ID to get Brighton tickets?

I can't remember

Guest Fedor

it was common sense for the most of us using the I'd system correctly

stop talking rounduns you had a ST

Guest Fedor

OK why don't buy him out and you take the reigns next season, show him how its done?

Or shut the .... up as you have nothing tangible to offer.

Stifling debate as usual. Did he not make any mistakes then?

Didn't you need ID to get Brighton tickets?

I can't remember

Not sure , didnt go.

Guest Fedor

Think there might be a 10 game season ticket this year, could be something to look at until you're sorted

Would have got 3 if still on shifts

I don't think there is going to be an "IF", he's definitely going for it. If he wants to compete he'll compete. He wants to go up next season, probably more so than ever after seeing the crowd on Saturday.

You don't make the wedge of cash he has without having an immense amount of drive and ambition.

Guest Fedor

Never said he didn't, you seem to thing you have all the answers so why aren't you running the club?

What a childish and boorish comment. To be expected though.