CHANSIRI STATEMENT

its proven we have so many "glory game" fans though isnt it. Know so many people who went to Brighton home game who havent been for decades, if ever before.

They simply wont just turn up for midweek games vs Burton etc

They won't if we are mid table.

But top 2, making a push for automatic, and going goal crazy.

I think that would attract a few thousand more per game. Even midweek.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest Kameron

It needs commitment both ways, i don't go to football for anything else other than to watch the game but others do, and to attract the others on a regular basis  we need to offer a much better matchday experienece.  Many clubs even at this level have loads of things going on before the game, beers tents, bands belting out  tunes, competitions for the nippers ect, not my cup of tea it will be for families.  It helps the likes of Derby that have decent bars and restaurants near by that cater for matchdays very well.  The club needs to start and progress off the field as well as on it.

ive said it before but make the north stand carpark into a family area before games. Meet and greet the mascots, beer and food tents etc like we had at wembley. If needbe cover it so it can be used all year round.

Might even get people to spend money in the shop etc.

To be fair he could make it £25 per game and supporters would still pick and choose games, we simply don't have 30k fans wanting to support us week in week out.

It's not about us having the same 30k fans week in, week out. We probably have 45,000+ that have attended at some point last season. 30,000 of which pick and choose games.

It's about hitting close to 20,000 season ticket holders, and then attracting another 8-10,000 out of the other 25-30,000 to attend each week. That's the only way we'll average close to 30,000.

Guest Fedor

Frozen season ticket prices. DC learnt from last seasons mistake. Well done DC. Glad he listens to proper fans like me and not a bunch of noddin dogs.