CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Anything less than 30,000 on the first day of season at Hilsborough and if I were Chansiri I'd put the cheque book away.

if its 39 quid on the kop then he'll not need to put the cheque book away even with just 25k in ....at 25 quid with the right opposites

we may hit the 30k mark ....

This! It's all about honour for people from that part of the world. You can rest assured he means what he says!

First post after a lot of lurking. Hi everyone.

cardiff ,hull and brum fans may well disagree with you .

Dear Chairman,

In order to thank all those who went to Wembley who don't yet have a season ticket, will you please consider carefully the new season ticket prices and match day prices which I expect will be announced soon. I am not asking for any personal benefit as I already have my 3 year ticket. But there are those who struggle to afford season tickets and find some of the match day prices difficult. A really critical part of our drive for the Premier League next season has to be Hillsborough with 30,000+ supporters at every match so can you do something with the prices to encourage this please?

Thank-you for everything you have already done.

Guest Kameron

To be fair he could make it £25 per game and supporters would still pick and choose games, we simply don't have 30k fans wanting to support us week in week out.

Midweek games need to be marketed at a lower POTG price.

Be tempted to make them all the lowest category possible. Get people in cheap midweek and they will pay a bit more for Saturday games im sure

The price of mid-week games isn't the catalyst for low attendances, it's the commitments/ restrictions people have during the week that they don't necessarily have at weekends that is the problem - across all clubs.

A mid-week game against Burton Albion will attract a similar crowd be it £33 of £20, so the Club may as well charge what brings in the highest income.

The price of mid-week games isn't the catalyst for low attendances, it's the commitments/ restrictions people have during the week that they don't necessarily have at weekends that is the problem - across all clubs.

A mid-week game against Burton Albion will attract a similar crowd be it £33 of £20, so the Club may as well charge what brings in the highest income.

I get this but by attracting new "local" fans midweek it can only help overall.

Anyone living outside of Sheffield struggles to make those midweek games.

Didn't notice anyone complaining abut the Wembley prices, only that they couldn't get a ticket !!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect to pay the Wembley prices every week, but Hillsborough is not a cheap place to run, and we cannot expect to pay subsidised prices for ever.

As for Mr. Chansiri's statement, te thing that struck me was that nowhere was the term 'YOUR CLUB' used. He certainly used the word 'I' frequently, about his own involvement but never did he deviate from the theme of it being OUR club. He certainly made commitments, but to go along with this, I believe that in that he is entitled to expect genuine commitment from US