CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Still not seen fedor name a mistake other than the obvious ticket prices debate

As the name suggests, that's a debate not a mistake tbf

If we spend money on players to get us up and avoid FFP sanction then DC has done his job well, even if this means some supporters miss out unfortunately

Edited by BC1867

I've still not seen owt Fedor, come one you might have some valid points I've not thought off.

Bar tickets I think DC has run the club impeccably. Have I missed something?

He never delivered on the giant swing.

Edited by Tas

Guest Kameron

Pay on the day prices aside I can't think of any other mistakes, what more did people expect in just over 12 months? I think making the playoff final and genuinely competing with sides receiving millions in parachute payments is some achievement.

I think it shows how low I feel after that defeat that I havent got as excited as most though, having read the thread

Its a great statement and a welcome one. But one I would expect to be made all the same, all the sides who missed out will be looking to pick themselves up.

Hopefully I'll feel better when I see who we intend to bring in and whether we can compete for real, but at least we know that DC means what he says.

Edited by Bluesteel

are you still sat in Wembley blubbering???.

Jesus he's put a statement out feeling like us and if you read between the lines his investment will get bigger in the summer with players coming in to get us to the premier league.

Thats exactly how i read it. 

I think we are in for a good summer. This spoke volumes 

But be assured of one thing – Sheffield Wednesday will be back. We will shake off this hurt, regroup over the summer and return with the intention of going all the way next season. And as your chairman, I pledge I will do everything I possibly can to ensure we do exactly that. 

Edited by S36 OWL

100% confidence in Mr C.

If we need to spend a few bob, I'm certain he'll make the money available

He wants it bad, as much as we do .

I think the cheque book will be getting some hammer this summer.