CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Guest 1banana2banana

He has basically said f##k all and people are wetting themselves very odd

Closet pig

Makes me so sad that we couldn't deliver on the pitch on Saturday

Me too, there is summat I hate about the prem with all the bad it stands for so hope naa we can strengthen on top of what we got & be better prepped for a long stay.

Great leader, great at PR, but most importantly delivers on his promises. We are so lucky

he hasnt delivered what he came here to do YET but seems to be heading the right way so far....i dont get carried away with what he

says though i can understand why some would, its a good statement .i'm sure he will do all he can to get us up and why wouldnt he he's

got 40 million quid to recoup and theres only one place he can do that.

I took the next step in the grieving process today, took advantage of an empty house and watched the full game for the first time. I hadn't the heart to do it until today. I thought it may make me feel worse, but when I turned it off I felt much better. We were just beaten by a side with much more experience, and a superb defence on the day, the 2 CB's being particularly good.

But the sound and sight of the crowd on TV, and the things the commentators were saying about us just made me come away feeling loads better.

Then this. This statement is everything I hoped it would be. He's said all the right things and like someone above said, they aren't hollow words, I trust this man completely. He's a man of his word.

I think what I'm trying to say is, today has made me feel human again after the huge disappointment hangover I've had the last 3 days. Cannot wait for next season.

lol

On Saturday the players were helped back to their feet by the coaching staff.

On Tuesday the Supporters have been lifted back by the Chairman.

Well done Mr Chansiri.

I think mi fat fingers gi thi a minus instead of a plus....Sorry.

Guest Fedor

What mistakes are you referring to?

Phase 2 and 3 pricing.

POTG pricing .

Bristol pricing.

Far too many categories.

IDs for final loads unhappy at not sitting together.

Edited by Fedor

Phase 2 and 3 pricing.

POTG pricing .

Bristol pricing.

Far too many categories.

IDs for final loads unhappy at not sitting together.

I'd love to know your views on how we could have done the final tickets better.

I have no idea where this journey with DC will end, but I doubt he is a man who has tasted many failures in his life and I feel comfortable and confident that he knows how to get success for us all, including himself.

But he is one of us now, bless him. "It doesn't take long Mr. Chairman. It's like a black hole; it will suck you in", and I can tell he is passed the event horizon now. He feels the same pain as we do, probably before feeling the financial hit.

And what a true gent too. He would probably wash his cup up if he popped round to your house for a cuppa.

Looking at some of the Chairman around these days, and even at our own past, we are so very lucky to have someone like Dejphon Chansiri in charge. So very lucky indeed.

• Haha 1